What's the company culture at Cooper Industries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Cooper Industries?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Cooper Industries?

Reply - Report abuse

Snake in Spring, Texas

89 months ago

It's not good. Very stuffy and numbers driven only. The don't give a rats you know what about the employees. Suits and ties even though it isn't banking.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jack in Houston, Texas

89 months ago

This strategic supply leader could positively impact Cooper earnings by a 5 - 7 cent per share increase and Cooper turn's the prescreen over to a mid to lower level Human Resources novice? Disappointing at best!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Atlanta, Georgia

89 months ago

I interviewed with this company and I was very disappointed with the management team. They didn't know what direction they were going in. They said they wanted one thing, but in the end went in another direction. You have people leading projects with minimal experience, just very sad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Cooper in Schaumburg, Illinois

72 months ago

I had a friend that worked at this plant and he left after working there after one month. He said the work environment is hostile and the management is poor.

Host said: Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Cooper Industries?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Cooper Industries?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

HowardRoarke in Columbia, South Carolina

45 months ago

Awful place to work. It's now Apex Tools over in Lexington, yet still owned by Cooper.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.