Correct Care Solutions Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Correct Care Solutions?

What do you like best about working at Correct Care Solutions? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Kim in Las Vegas, Nevada

41 months ago

The insurance is BCBS of Tennesse- but beware if you don't get your annual physical- they charge you an extra $20 bi-weekly til you get it done. There are no perks and no special treats- just alot of work with no appreciation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rkn25 in Florida

2 months ago

I worked as a provider for CCS. It's not for everyone is all I can say. Pros: for me was I enjoyed very much the patient interactions and the high acuity of psychiatric patients I cared for but. Cons: Management. For example the HSA at our site, under trained, very little understanding of healthcare policy or systems operations. My understanding is CCS employs 2year degree nurses instead of BA/BS or higher educated professionals in management roles. This makes for a difficult work environment. For example, HSA at our site cursed like a sailor when I'd approach with a concern, e.g. what the f*** do you want, grow a set of balls, were the standard replies I received. One quickly learns the HSA is not professional, not approachable, nor interested in any provider's concerns. For me this was the straw that broke it and I ended up resigning my position for lack of support from not just the HSA but any management I tried to take concerns to.

CCS for providers doesn't offer much by way of benefits, e.g I received 2 weeks vacation per year, health insurance was expensive (around 400.00/month for bare coverage), and their were no paid perks like cme, license, dea renewal, etc...pay for area is average I guess but overall it's lower than the national average. For example, position I accepted pays 15.00 more per hour than CCS and has nice perks just for comparison. CCS has both pros and cons in working there but for me I did not feel appreciated as an employee and I moved on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.