costco turned me down for i guess hiring via email instead of phone call like they told me i would get is this bad?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

jason kuziej in Euclid, Ohio

19 months ago

yea I got email my brother did to we are both trying to get in should I complain do I have a right to appeal this in anyway?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Completely Broke and Broken in Cleveland, Ohio

19 months ago

Many companies don't call back "either way"- if you're lucky, they send a form rejection letter (believe me, I can't stand it either).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

19 months ago

Completely Broke and Broken in Cleveland, Ohio said: Many companies don't call back "either way"- if you're lucky, they send a form rejection letter (believe me, I can't stand it either).

I just got a call from district manager after I sent a email to corporate office directed to the store in mayfeild and he wants me to call him back on sunday after 10am

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shay princess in Vallejo, California

18 months ago

I'm starting to think company's cAll when they actually want to move forward with you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

I sent in new app after getting turned down he said they never got to the phase of checking my background but since my new app is they say it takes 10 days to get from corporate to the store I applied at all the store has to do is login to a program and get app. if it was because me not having experience for the job they are wrong dead wrong I can do stocking I did it for 2 years I was working at another grocery store chain wich no longer exist anymore I was hired as a bagger but 90% time I coverd in stocking they would alaways ask me to cover for a stock crew member or for additional help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

its been about 8 or 9 days since I sent new app in

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

everytime I call they refuse to let me speak to manager sometimes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

there should be law where the turn down has to be a phone call

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.