What's the company culture at Costco Wholesale?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Costco Wholesale?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Costco Wholesale?

Reply - Report abuse

rhardeman in San Antonio, Texas

100 months ago

Host said: Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Costco Wholesale?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Costco Wholesale?

Costco Wholesale has a unique style of managing a business, the members and the employees come first. The view they hold is that if a company takes care of the employees the the employees will work more efficiently. Costco has a relaxed dress code, guy's are required to wear jeans (without holes) and maybe shorts (depending on the managers) and a collared shirt. (Texas warehouses do allow you to wear shorts most of the year)
My typical day at costco usually involves the usual front end (check-out area) duties i cashier, sometimes assist, may help out in the lot depending on how busy we are, but i can't complain about the company they are great to their employees.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.