Country Meadows Retirement Communities Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Country Meadows Retirement Communities?

What do you like best about working at Country Meadows Retirement Communities? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Ex Medtech in Frederick, Maryland

16 days ago

I am an ex Medtech at Country Meadows frederick and I would like the future prospective employees know that the best thing about this company is the leader family who are the owners and of cause the residents who are just nice to work with.Besides that the current Executive Director;Director of Nursing and the 3-11 Manager on duty are the worst people to deal with a co-worker. The Executive Director is very passive and inmmature. She never addresses issues or brought to her attention and she is lazy always stuck in her office on her cellphone.The Director of Nursing whom I worked with at Tranquility likes gossip and unfortunately I allowed her to use me give her information on other co-workers thinking that it will save my job. I regret being used as a spy because I made some of the co-workers I did not like to get fired. The 3-11 MOD and her daughter are worst people at CMF. Do you know that 3-11 MOD uses the Medtechs and PCAs in AL to gang against the nurses and I bet if you check your records you will notice that the company lost a lot of good co-workers because of them.I say so because the MOD used me to get one of the nurses get fired. The daughter is very dangerous too she gives information to her mother. There is corruption at the top management at Frederick. The only way you can have the place in order is to seriously look at this. I wish the top management can be as compassionate and caring towards the co-workers like the Leaders.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.