Covenant Dove Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Covenant Dove?

What do you like best about working at Covenant Dove? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

nursewendy in Greenville, South Carolina

42 months ago

Miryam in Seneca said: they are suppose to be a christian company and the first thing they did was take 2 days pay from the first pay check as they are about to take over a facility???

Same thing happened over here. Also, no holiday time and a half when you work. Bye bye shift differentials. On top of that, our staff is stretched to the limits as folks are performing a mass exodus. I'm trying to hang in there b/c I love the patients, (remaining) staff and feel some loyalty to our former company, but I don't know how much more I can take.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

susan salazar in pickens, South Carolina

36 months ago

same here and then they say no more on call phones but we still have ours and if you dont take it then you loose your job i know from experince but they are higher up then us and they want us to cover shifts that they leave blanks dont they get enough of our time?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Smith in Memphis, Tennessee

8 months ago

Horrible company. Stay away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.