Investigation of questionable practices of Coventry Health Care inc of Bethesda MD

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

kspirit56 in Wheeling, West Virginia

73 months ago

Penny Stenger in Wheeling, West Virginia said: After three years of investigating my health insurance company, Carelink Health Plans Inc. of West Virginia and its parent company, Coventry Health Care of Bethesda MD., a Fortune 500 company and the "darling of wall street," I have discovered much abusive behavior and write an account of a bizarre journey.

Just consider the significance of my findings: it matters not in many cases if one is insured. Health plans routinely deny "rightful" benefits to the insured.

The type of behavior I describe in my blog, Tuesdays Tirades and Tales (tuesdaytiradesandtales.blogspot.com), does not happen in a vacuum. Period.

I would like to hear from people who want to join me in making practices like I have experienced national news.

Please link me to other social activists’ sites.

I would like to contribute in any way I can, I too have been wronged by insurance cos.and other social system-if you get that link to social activists please share with me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

William in Ohio in Cranberry, Pennsylvania

69 months ago

About 4 years ago, I used to work at Cranberry, PA. Are you aware that is where you are talking to when you call customer service! Yes, they are crooked. Want info, I will be happy to discuss with you. Will

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.