What's the company culture at Covidien?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Covidien?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Covidien?

Reply - Report abuse

Starglider in Valencia, California

77 months ago

Host said: Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Covidien?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Covidien?

It all depends on which Covidien location and what function (or department) one works. Generally speaking overall Covidien isn't a "bowl of cherries" just FYI.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Kelly girl in Denver, Colorado

74 months ago

Yes, if you are a temp, working in a multinational company where Americans are in the minority and are laughed at and abused, there is a REAL problem for you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Firefly100 in Harriman, New York

74 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

auburntigers in Atlanta, Georgia

61 months ago

Any advice on whether or not you like the company or not?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joel Meier in Denver, Colorado

61 months ago

auburntigers in Atlanta, Georgia said: Any advice on whether or not you like the company or not?

I can say that I tried for a position in Boulder and did not get it. But the recruiter that was very helpful and very nice and kept me informed during the process. But I have not worked there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.