Coworx Staffing News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you think - will Coworx Staffing grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Coworx Staffing stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

forgotten candidate in Shelton, Connecticut

22 months ago

I signed up with Coworx Staffing ONE YEAR AGO. Not one interview. Nothing. I have years of experience and excellent skills. Still nothing. The job postings are lies. They actually told me that they run ads just to get resumes so they can call companies and tell them they have enough candidates ready, will and able to work. But when their ploy falls through, THE FACT REMAINS, there was no job in the first place.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

unemployed

12 months ago

I discovered the same thing and I think a lot of agencies run ads just to get resumes. It happened with me a few agencies.

As for Coworx, I can't say i would recommend them, at least the branch i used. They did find a great job for me but lead me to beleive it would turn into a permanent position when it fact it was temporary. The staff were not good with communicating and gave me the brush off as soon as the assignment was over and told me they didn't have a job for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.