2nd interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Prettygirl in Dallas, Texas

43 months ago

I recently went to a job fair in okc,ok. Got a 2nd interview, what should I expect?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

annyomus in marietta, Georgia

43 months ago

I dont know but i just wanted to say good luck! i have applied for their sales associate program...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Prettygirl in Snoqualmie, Washington

42 months ago

Thanx.. I had my interview today. He said I did good and should be expecting a call within 10 days. They say training starts July 1st. I just hope I get the job!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Resa Anderson in Georgia

42 months ago

Be aware of their layoffs!! Company wide they had one in 2008, 2009, & 2010. They are set to do some more by September 1st of this year! Save all of your money if you are hired!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ryan in Los Angeles, California

28 months ago

Prettygirl in Snoqualmie, Washington said: Thanx.. I had my interview today. He said I did good and should be expecting a call within 10 days. They say training starts July 1st. I just hope I get the job!!!

Did you get a call back??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

I hate Cox cable in Naperville, Illinois

7 months ago

Prettygirl in Dallas, Texas said: I recently went to a job fair in okc,ok. Got a 2nd interview, what should I expect?

i would run as fast as you can away from it . They are petty bickering fools even the upper management and supervisors if they dont like you they will find a way to get rid of you no matter how much you sell ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pennslider@gmail.com in Kansas City, Missouri

7 months ago

Im actually in Wichita ks.
But applied online through indeed.com
Got an email 3 day's later. U responded had a overview / interview with hr who was very laid back and gave pointers. She set me up ab in person interview for the following Monday
..they didn't get to me til 30 minutes past my interview time ..but thought it went well ..i have some sales experience but no call center experience ..i havnt done any assessments like I've heard about..the position starts in about 2 weeks.just looking for feedback They said if selected i would do
that next by the way I'm applying for the

Account Services Representative position..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.