Cox Communications - What Do I Do?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Ryan in Providence, Rhode Island

27 months ago

When I try applying for a job on here , I click on save or submit, either one directs me to the Cox.com website, and When I use the login name I created, it only says "You Must Submit At Least One Job To Submit Resume" . . . there is no option to do this however. Here is the link, please, if anyone can figure this out, let me know. I was referred to this website to fill out this position by a Cox employee, so, this job should be available to apply for. Thank-You in advance for the help!

Here is the website:

ccirecruit.cox.com/psc/RECRUIT/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?JobOpeningId=41640&SiteId=1&Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&PostingSeq=1&

- Ryan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joyce in Las Vegas, Nevada

23 months ago

Ryan in Providence, Rhode Island said: When I try applying for a job on here , I click on save or submit, either one directs me to the Cox.com website, and When I use the login name I created, it only says "You Must Submit At Least One Job To Submit Resume" . . . there is no option to do this however. Here is the link, please, if anyone can figure this out, let me know. I was referred to this website to fill out this position by a Cox employee, so, this job should be available to apply for. Thank-You in advance for the help!

Here is the website:

ccirecruit.cox.com/psc/RECRUIT/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?JobOpeningId=41640&SiteId=1&Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&PostingSeq=1&

- Ryan

--------------
Ryan,
Apparently they are experiencing server problems. Select the job, then click "submit" then it should open the page to create a new account - ccirecruit.cox.com/psc/RECRUIT/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.