Cox Very Unprofessional

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Kevin in Bradford, Rhode Island

114 months ago

Interviewer was 30 minutes late for appointment. Apparently, short time in position, had ZERO interviewing skills. The hiring manager had a major attitude. Could not explain the concepts of the position she was hiring for. No feedback either during or after the interview. Entire experience was very unprofessional, they need to train their people in the basics. Beware.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Yvette in Mahwah, New Jersey

114 months ago

I agree. I went on an interview in which their recruiter had sought me out and convinced me to come and interview for the position. Once I arrived, the recruiting manager was professional and skilled however, the woman who was the hiring manager had a major attitude and approached the entire interview as if she was doing me a favor. I am a highly skilled, professional individual who, in previously held positions, had actually conducted workshops and sessions on interviewing skills. I found the hiring manager's attitude to be appalling and, if I had been less professional, would have just gotten up and left...My professional side won out and I completed the interview. After the interviewing session, I wondered how someone at such a high level within the organization could get by with such a pompous demeanor. I agree with the other comments...BEWARE!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.