E.O.N. Coordinator seeking new position in AZ

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

David Holm in Tucson, Arizona

76 months ago

Hello, Kristine,

My name is David and I am currently employed with Cox Communications in Tucson, Arizona as a Project Coordinator II. As you probably know, the E.O.N. project ends in September. Upon my hire, I was ensured a position at my same rate of pay at the end of the project. Now that the economy has declined, that has been revoked to myself and at least a couple dozen other members of the E.O.N. project throughout Tucson and Phoenix. I have been trying to find a new position within Cox in Tucson or in Phoenix. My parents live in Prescott, AZ and being that my father is in ill health, I would like to be close to them. Before I signed on here in Tucson I was a Project Planner in San Diego, CA also with Cox Communications. I have been with Cox for nearly five years total now and I feel I have a lot more to offer. However, there are no positions--at least none posted that meet my experience and skill levels in the CATV industry. I am now in my second NCTI course and have been in the industry since 1995 and before I was in the navy. Can you assist me in securing a new position comparable to my existing position as I do not wish to leave the company. Thank you for your time and concern in this matter.

Sincerely,
David Holm

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.