Interview, was wandering when I should hear word?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

chrisnigh@cox in Peoria, Arizona

36 months ago

Well i had two interviews approx. a month ago one was for a csr tech support position which I unfortunately did not get.The other was for inbound sales, either way the sales position is the job I was really interested due to my background and the fact that I love sales. Well I contacted the recruiter that set me up with the interview and only after several attempts and actually calling and speaking to a supervisor did he return my call, at that he said that all was well with my file and that the local hr center here in phoenix would contact me if interested what I found curious is that it could take as long as six month so I asked is there a way to contact the local HR or could he help me in that?His response was no I also informed him that I was told I would hear something in about two weeks from the person I interviewed with I guess that didn't matter so I am at loss I really want the job I don't understand how the two don't communicate can anybody please help ,I am certain I could be a great employee if given an opportunity or at the least no where I stand I'm like a lot of Americans I have a family to support and simply need this job so again I would be very thankful for any direction , lets pray that things for all americans get better god bless! Protect our troops.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

chrisnigh@cox in Peoria, Arizona

36 months ago

Well I guess I did not receive the job its heart breaking did I open my mouth to much either way life goes on again any advice or direction would be helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.