Trying to use the on line application

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

dave b in Solon, Ohio

91 months ago

Cox Communication Human Resources must be a bunch of zero's. They certainly do not have it together. I believe the entire business sucks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Julio in Denham Springs, Louisiana

89 months ago

The online application is more difficult than most, because it is their first line of defense against computer illiterates applying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Mika in Atlanta, Georgia

87 months ago

Man..their online app is pain to fill. It takes times to refresh and frankly i gave up on them. I can't beleive who wrote that apps. lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Drew in Virginia Beach, Virginia

86 months ago

I filled out 2 applications for Cox, one online and the second one in person when they called me in for testing. On both I filled out the discrepancies (really old drug charges) I had on my criminal record. I was assured it was something they could "work with". So they offered me the job and turned around and took back on it after seeing the same info I told them in the application on the background check.
Waste of my time,
Get it togather.
If the internet service wasn't so good I would cancel my service.
F#(1< COX
Drew

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

AZJames in Phoenix, Arizona

67 months ago

Julio in Denham Springs, Louisiana said: The online application is more difficult than most, because it is their first line of defense against computer illiterates applying.

Yes, you're right about that. If someone doesn't have the skills or the patience to jump through their hoops, they probably won't end working for a company that pays WELL, and provides benefits from day one, AND provides full cox services for FREE! They don't want impatient, unskilled people or whiners. Dave in Ohio doesn't sound like Cox material.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.