Creative Circle Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Creative Circle?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

free in Chicago, Illinois

87 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Creative Circle?

office seemed to be nice people but strange sterile environment. hard to get good vibe - seems like could have been setup overnight (which it obviously wasn't) and gone tomorrow

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Do not work there in Chicago, Illinois

80 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Creative Circle?

Yeah, don't waste your time there.

I just finished an email with Creative Circle and they are very dishonest here in Chicago.

Whenever you call to speak to them you have to leave a written message with the front admin because they do not have voicemail.

Nobody there does and they are in a high rise on Michigan Ave in 2008?!

That's a little too hard to swallow.

They are very poor at communication and spotting bugs in their e-mailing system. After months of communicating with them through my Yahoo address they said there was a glitch in their system that didn't aloow them to receive Yahoo e-mails--and that was the only time I ever spoke with them on the phone was when they called to tell me about that. Even with my Yahoo account they are unresponsive.

Do not work for Creative Circle. It is a waste of time to even apply to them in the first place.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

That Guy in Brooklyn, New York

39 months ago

They're terrible! They've had my resume for months now and have never called me even though i've seen and responded to several positions that I was VERY qualified for. Most recently, I went through the trouble of breaking down the job description line for line with a response of why I'm qualified... Answering item for item from their job description to my experience and still can't get a call from them. All I get is the bounce back automated email and the same BS from their snooty receptionist when I try to follow up on something I've replied to.

They have reposted jobs that had a start date TWO WEEKS PRIOR to the date when they reposted rather than call me when it required skills I have 11 years of experience with, to the letter, word for word. But according to the person who answers their phones if I was qualified a recruiter would've contacted me. Yeah right. Either they didn't even see my resume or the job doesn't exist. Why would they continuously repost it rather than giving someone with my experience a call?

I have no doubt that they post fake jobs and spam the job boards to collect information and fatten their applicant pool to make themselves look better to companies they can potentially recruit for. Many agencies do this and Creative Circle reeks of it.

They suck, they're rude and extremely unprofessional.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

HENRY in Norwood, New Jersey

35 months ago

CREATIVE CIRCLE IS THE WORST PLACEMENT AGENCY THERE IS -- AND THEY WILL TRY TO DAMAGE YOUR CAREER LONG TERM IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL. BE WARNED!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.