Unfair treatment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

3william56

30 months ago

I trained in charleston for about a month during my training I was the only male there was a lot of favoritism and butt kissing I felt completely uncomfortable after the first week 1 of the trainees that I was with was shown exceptional favoritism I would lay to learn it was because the training coordinator as the trainee wouldn't go out for lunch hang out with each other after hours and that is where it all began the training for me was as simple as 123 I would have felt better if there was an equal plainfield but there was not I brought my concerns to management but I was quickly re buffed it seems to me if you are a good kisser then you will fit right in my backround an education was invaluable to them but not enough the older female trainee with me what is clueless to what was going on as far as training and I blew past both of them maybe that was the problem and by the way all of the trainees were female but it is fine shortly after I was terminated just working with them for 2 months I accepted a scholarship offer from john hopkins university For their physician assistance program So for u in charleston south carolina and evansville indiana thank you so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

feelie75 in Ashland, Oregon

2 months ago

Your entire rant contained precisely zero periods and zero commas. I think your "backround an education" was lacking. I think this may be why you feel misunderstood at your job with CSL; you may not be able to objectively look at what might be wrong or lacking in the abilities that they were looking for in that position. I'm glad you found a new job that seems to suit your talents better. Oddly in my town, about 60% of the CSL employees are male. I hope you're able to see the issue with your post and the 3 negative feedbacks you've gotten as a Sign. Good luck, sincerely!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.