Cumberland Farms Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Cumberland Farms?

What do you like best about working at Cumberland Farms? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

landon041409 in providence, Rhode Island

59 months ago

I work for Cumberland Farms. At Thanksgiving, we received a coupon for free egg nog and free ice cream. We were supposed to get the same thing for Christmas, but never saw the coupons. One would think with a company bringing in 7 billion dollars annually, they could afford to give their employees a nice bonus. As it is, I had to work a shift on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day making it hard to celebrate with family. I had to beg for the following Sunday off to have "Christmas" with the relatives. I would think that one day a year closed would not bankgrupt the company. Apparently they are more interested in the all mighty dollar than they are in the employee. I am sure the owners of Cumberland Farms spent the holiday with their families. It would have been nice to see the store closed so we could do the same. Don't get me wrong, it IS a good company to work for. They just need to respect their employees a little bit more. One day a year closed is not too much to ask for. Even WalMart closes on Christmas!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.