How to get a job at Cushman and Wakefield.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you work at Cushman and Wakefield? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Boy George in New York, New York

93 months ago

Cushman & Wakefield in NYC has some of the biggest stuck up A-Holes in the world. I was able to get an interview through a recruiter to be totally blow off by every one at the firm following the interview process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

New Yorker in New York, New York

90 months ago

Obviously, the recruiting process is competitive. I guess Boy George didn't get an offer. Seriously, I work at Cushman and Wakefield and the key to getting the job/interview is networking. Especially if you are right out of school, networking is essential. With a bit of experience, you may get a foot in the door through a recruiter. By the way, the interview process is very professional and pride's itself on being responsive. I'm not sure what happened with the above candidate. I have only heard very good feedback from those who have experienced the process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

alex pappas in Copenhagen, Denmark

81 months ago

New Yorker in New York, New York said: Obviously, the recruiting process is competitive. I guess Boy George didn't get an offer. Seriously, I work at Cushman and Wakefield and the key to getting the job/interview is networking. Especially if you are right out of school, networking is essential. With a bit of experience, you may get a foot in the door through a recruiter. By the way, the interview process is very professional and pride's itself on being responsive. I'm not sure what happened with the above candidate. I have only heard very good feedback from those who have experienced the process.

I have been networking with every major CRE firm in South Florida, C&W and Marcus Millichap have extended interest. Any assistance with either company interviewing procedures, salary expectations and corporate culture would be helpful? I am employed with CBRE in Europe and seeking a CRE sales role...experienced in 2 start-up firms, biz deva nd commercial valuations I feel prepared to enter a sales profession. Any assistance is welcomed....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jignesh Patel in Livingston, New Jersey

19 months ago

New Yorker in New York, New York said: Obviously, the recruiting process is competitive. I guess Boy George didn't get an offer. Seriously, I work at Cushman and Wakefield and the key to getting the job/interview is networking. Especially if you are right out of school, networking is essential. With a bit of experience, you may get a foot in the door through a recruiter. By the way, the interview process is very professional and pride's itself on being responsive. I'm not sure what happened with the above candidate. I have only heard very good feedback from those who have experienced the process.

Can you help me get a interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jignesh Patel in Livingston, New Jersey

19 months ago

Can you help me get a interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Iwant2work in New York, New York

9 months ago

2 times I was denied, after a start date was given, who to report to, salary given, and what to wear. This was done in 4 days. After I had reported, I was asked did you get my e-mail because management does not need additional staff at this time. I terminated my part time, cancelled all appointments so that I so that I would be punctual thru-out the duration of my tenure. Mine you, I have all of this in writing on letter-head as well as a message on my phone telling me to be at the HR office on time and bring my I-9 documentation along with my filled out employment package signed. Also, they indicated that I wear boots and work pants and be ready to work. Just to add, the said welcome the New York Presb. Team and how great they were to have me. Now you tell me. Oh! the background check and references checked out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.