How to get a job at CVS/Pharmacy.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 55 of 55)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

hrpfg2 in Jacksonville, Florida

18 months ago

Go in the store and ask if they are hiring instead of just filling out application online. Make sure you talk to the person that will be doing the hiring. That way you will stand out more than the ones that just fill out apps online.

This doesn't mean you will be skipping the online application.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Heather in Atlanta, Georgia

10 months ago

Host said: Do you work at CVS /Pharmacy? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

The first place to start is their careers website.
jobs.cvscaremark.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kathy in Lebanon, Pennsylvania

2 months ago

B in Adrian, Michigan said: Fill out the on line application, be detailed and flexable about what positions you are looking for. Be flexible on availability and hours you will work, Almost everyone I know at CVS has gotten their position after filling out the application on line. You must if hired pass a background check, almost everyone starts part-time and works up. It is a very good place to work and they do promote from within.

Im 16, with customer service experience. do you think they will hire me ? any other tips on getting hired ? I really need a job to cover for my Cosmetology and photography classes on my own :/

User in Summerville, South Carolina

1 month ago

You have to be at least 18 in my state to work for CVS. You should call and find out about the age requirement for your state. In my state you have to be at least 18 years old to be able to sell alcohol. So even though the minimum maybe 16, this state stopped hiring teens under the age of 18 to be able to cover for staff where needed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kathy in Lebanon, Pennsylvania

1 month ago

User in Summerville, South Carolina said: You have to be at least 18 in my state to work for CVS. You should call and find out about the age requirement for your state. In my state you have to be at least 18 years old to be able to sell alcohol. So even though the minimum maybe 16, this state stopped hiring teens under the age of 18 to be able to cover for staff where needed.

well i live in Lebanon, PA and they told me its 16 and over, that's also what the application says as well.I went an asked age requirements in person last week and they told me to apply online. Thanks for replying:).

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.