CyberCoders - Irvine, CA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

LMZ in California

108 months ago

A waist of time. Went on two interviews with the same company and did not get any feed back from CyberCoders. I still dont know if I got the job or not. There communication skills need improving and I dont believe they represent you, I believe they only represent themselves!! They want the money. Apply with caution.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

FJS

108 months ago

LMZ in California said: A waist of time. Went on two interviews with the same company and did not get any feed back from CyberCoders. I still dont know if I got the job or not. There communication skills need improving and I dont believe they represent you, I believe they only represent themselves!! They want the money. Apply with caution.

Anyone who thinks a recruiter works for them has got some bad news coming. Recruiters work for the hiring company not for the applicant. The recruiters job is to get a company the most qualified person at the lowest possible salary. Period. The end.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

- in Irvine, California

107 months ago

FJS said: Anyone who thinks a recruiter works for them has got some bad news coming. Recruiters work for the hiring company not for the applicant. The recruiters job is to get a company the most qualified person at the lowest possible salary. Period. The end.

Hi FJS,

The recruiter's compensation is typically tied directly to how high a salary they are able to negogiate for the candidate. Int this way the recruiter is actually working in the best interest of the most qualified candidate :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

stevenmundial in Dana Point, California

89 months ago

FJS said: Anyone who thinks a recruiter works for them has got some bad news coming. Recruiters work for the hiring company not for the applicant. The recruiters job is to get a company the most qualified person at the lowest possible salary. Period. The end.

WRONG AGAIn! lowest possiable salary NOT Recruiters get paid a precentage usually 25 to 30 percent of first years earnings, so no one is looking to get you a higher salery then them!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

stevenmundial in Dana Point, California

89 months ago

LMZ in California said: A waist of time. Went on two interviews with the same company and did not get any feed back from CyberCoders. I still dont know if I got the job or not. There communication skills need improving and I dont believe they represent you, I believe they only represent themselves!! They want the money. Apply with caution.

A company is only as good as its recruiter if the recruiter is not getting back to you shame on him! But that being said the recruiter is being paid by the company to find the best person for the job. If you want a recruiter to work just for you then there are some that will do that for a $5000.00 engagment fee! if you do not want that then you are asking for something for nothing!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.