Desperate times at CyberCoders?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

DeeDeeTee in Southern, California

89 months ago

As with most of the posters on this forum, I've applied for various positions at Cybercoders for which I was thoroughly qualified (at least qualified enough for a call-back) and have never heard from them.

Starting this week I've been getting daily form e-mails from several recruiters, including the ones I've attempted to contact before, for positions that have *nothing* to do with
my skill set; mostly senior developer positions (I do software QA).

I wonder if this sudden "shotgun" approach is a result
of looming staff cuts at CyberCoders: i.e., lowest performers will be shown the door.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

annoyed2010 in Cumming, Georgia

70 months ago

Many people who defend Cybercoders are saying that the reason people aren't getting jobs through them, or even call backs, is due to the overwhelming number of applicants in today's troubled job market. OK, I could believe that, the only problem I have with it is that Cybercoders keeps posting the same exact jobs every day!! Some of the jobs I have been tracking have been posted every day for 4-6 months straight!!!

Now, bear with me for a second people. Logically speaking, if the number of applicants is at an all time high, then one could also say that the jobs would have surely been filled by now, since employers have their choice of wide selection of potential candidates.
It's this very contradiction that makes me believe Cybercoders are not genuine with these repetitive, too good-to-be-true job postings.

I say do your own research, and come to your own conclusions.....

One more thing, why are the job sites allowing them to post the same jobs every day?? They have some responsibility in this as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.