RF Engineer at Ft Monmouth N.J.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Iraq Vet in Bellmawr, New Jersey

72 months ago

I have applied for this position 3 times since the bigging of summer. I have not heard anything yet and the job keeps getting posted. The recruiter is Michelle Kosky and I have emailed her but to know avail she never replies back. I am more than qualified for the position, but still no contact what so ever, is there anyone who I can contact directly to find out about the position. I just keep getting emails for jobs that are not of interest to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

DeeDeeTee in Southern, California

67 months ago

I experienced the same thing here in S. California. The same software QA job has been listed for months: I fit the qualifications (at least, based on the posting) but have never
been able to get in touch with ANYONE at the Irvine, California office.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Roadkingat55 in Dyer, Tennessee

30 months ago

DeeDeeTee in Southern, California said: I experienced the same thing here in S. California. The same software QA job has been listed for months: I fit the qualifications (at least, based on the posting) but have never
been able to get in touch with ANYONE at the Irvine, California office.

From what I can tell the job location is listed the location of the recruiter not the actual job location. For certain there are NO jobs like the ones listed in Lenox TN.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Roadkingat55 in Dyer, Tennessee

30 months ago

From what I can tell the listed job locations are actually the recruiter location and not the actual location of the listed job. For sure there are NO jobs of the type listed here in Lenox TN. One grocery store and a post office.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.