DHL Scottsdale Layoffs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

shebrakes in Scottsdale, Arizona

75 months ago

The Scottsdale facilities are going to be shut down by summer 2009. They will ask a few people if they want to move to the DHL Florida headquarters. They have been laying people off in phases to prepare for this. Most everyone will be let go by April/May

Customers are leaving DHL in droans as they are fed up with DHL. DHL is loosing over $500m a day. Had they left the Airborne people in charge vs. firing all of them, they would be making money today. The 'good old boys' club at DHL did a royal job of screwing up the integration of Airborne due to their greed and ignorance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

getriddabush in Phoenix, Arizona

74 months ago

I used to work there. Tell me, when will this be made public? Will the entire IT staff in Scottsdale be laid off?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

annon in Phoenix, Arizona

68 months ago

I used to work in IT production support. It was ok, paid pretty well, but there was a fat ugly beech (who thought she was fine), that used to work there who pissed me off so much that I ended up taking a QA job elsewhere. That turned out to be the best move I could have made because QA is where most of the jobs in IT are now. Funny how things work out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.