Does Davita interview and hire on the same day?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Sienna Miller in Rochester Hills, Michigan

83 months ago

All comments are appreciated..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

samgirl in Somewhere, Illinois

83 months ago

Scary if they do. I am going to assume you are a RN. I was interviewed for a position in the hospital and hired the same time however after I found out about the dangerous working conditions I declined. If they hire you this quickly I would consider that a red flag.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Sienna Miller in Utica, Michigan

83 months ago

I've hearing bad things about this company......Perhaps its best if I dont get hired....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Miradaleern in Maineville, Ohio

83 months ago

You will first have a telephone interview. From there, if you are chosen to move on, you will have a face to face interview. If need by you may have 2 face to face interviews. Most of the questions are asked around their core values. My suggestion is to look at their values and mission statement and see how you fit in with their vision.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Nancy in Knob Noster, Missouri

75 months ago

Miradaleern in Maineville, Ohio said: You will first have a telephone interview. From there, if you are chosen to move on, you will have a face to face interview. If need by you may have 2 face to face interviews. Most of the questions are asked around their core values. My suggestion is to look at their values and mission statement and see how you fit in with their vision.

I just had my first face to face interview yesterday. What Miradaleern said about core values if correct. I would advise anyone getting ready to interview to study DaVita's core values and be prepared to say how you would fit in with their core values and overall mission.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

NewDT in rockford, Illinois

47 months ago

Hello! I have my first phone interview with Davita scheduled tomorrow, any advice on what to expect would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

RayRay in Long Beach, California

10 months ago

I just went on a face to face interview with the Facility Administrator this past tuesday for a Social Worker position. I was able to skip the telephone interview because my mother's friend is a FA for another DaCita location, but was able to refer me to the FA where I interviewed at. I felt like i did well at the interview, however the FA seemed concerned that I was a new grad. However she said that she would need to talk to her supervisor, and that I would hear back in 10 days, and that a recruiter would get back to me. I'm a little confused why the recruiter would get back to me instead of the FA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Floyd Edward PALMER in Middletown, Ohio

8 months ago

After 30 years U.S. Navy Hospital, becoming a Registered Medical Assistant, and maintaining a constant, very strong desire to become a Dialysis Technician/Patient care technician....To no avail!
I realize the devotion to duty, the patient care that is needed, becoming a team member, the hard work,....I have never been selected.
It appears that age is my real problem. I've had my phone interview, a multiple choice test and never a reply from Davita or anyone else. Can someone please give me a a answere or maybe a better way to make application.
Very Respectfully

Floyd Edward Palmer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.