Received A Call From Davita's Pontia Division

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Alexia Private in rochester hills, Michigan

79 months ago

I applied for a job with Davita and wasnt really expecting an reply. However someone called me from the above office.
I hear that a recruiter calls you from their corporate office or you receive an "We Want To Set Up An Interview With You" email...

If anyone has been hired by this company, please share the hiring process with me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

NephGirl in Detroit, Michigan

79 months ago

I was called directly by the facility administrator. I never heard of the email...I have been called by the FA's all three times I applied with Davita.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

NephGirl in Detroit, Michigan

79 months ago

Oh yeah, hiring process. They do "behavioral based interviewing", meaning your actions in the past are what you would do in the future. You are interviewed by the facility administrator, a social worker, and usually a nurse. If you are hired, you must submit your SS# for a background check and take a drug test. Either all three people are in the room, or you talk to them one on one at their leisure. Look up behavioral based interview techniques online.
Don't lie on your resume. They check your schooling and your references from your previous jobs. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.