Dear Danella: I have worked in the RR Industry for the over 20 years as a Regional Sales Manager, I also worked at a young age as a track larborer. I am looking for employment. Below is my resume.
JAMES C. SIANO
422 Bancroft Parkway, Wilmington, Delaware 19805– Jamescsiano@aol.com
To obtain a Regional Sales Manager Position with potential travel options throughout the Northeast or Southeast Territories calling on all Railroads or Industrial Accounts. Dedicated, creative, energetic candidate with a positive outlook.
· Utilizes organizational; time management proficiency. Possess effective communication and outstanding skills.
· Recruited, managed, trained, motivated and instructed contractors.
· Uses strong analytical skills and exhibits conflict resolution ability.
· Capable of managing simultaneous projects, while meeting deadlines.
· Established plans and strategies to expand the customer base.
· Administrated new teaching safety procedures and supervised proper safety procedures.
Powerrail Distribution, Duyera, PA
Transit Sales Manager 10/2011 – 07/2012
Doubled Sales from ½ million to over 1.3 million.
Introduced new products and technology to Transits and Short Lines.
Established client trust by quick response to their request for pricing and delivery.
Built strong customer relationships as I traveled the North East U.S.
Educated customer on proper communications to ensure delivery of correct part.
Attended all functions of New England RR Club.
TIEGEAR INTERNATIONAL, Wilmington, DE 09/2003 – 03/2011
Owner and Engineer
· New product design, testing, marketing and sales of railroad track maintenance