What's the company culture at Datamanusa, LLC?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Datamanusa, LLC?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Datamanusa, LLC?

Reply - Report abuse

Marty Harris in Anderson, South Carolina

4 months ago

I am a consultant for Dataman at a state government. Of course my client determines my business rules. Dataman manages my occupation while I manage my client's tasks. Dataman takes pretty good care of me. Even though I am such a long distance from my employer, and likely will never meet any of my fellow employees face to face, I have developed a pretty good long distance relationship with my HR and management.

Payroll is excellent - never late - and quite often early. Pay is average for my skills and experience. No health care yet, but I do have a 401k and I get 3 weeks paid time off every year. And HR has been very quick and accommodating to special needs that rose for me, due to short duration contracts and temporary housing.

So - I've had better and I've had worse. Here's the whole shebang in a nutshell: I'm working full time for a good salary, and I'm working at the location I want to be. As long as Dataman stays on top of market trends where my skill set is concerned, I will remain with Dataman and my current client for a long time to come.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.