How much does Davita pay their Patient Techs?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Atia in Utica, Michigan

109 months ago

I applied on line yesterday and received an email requesting that I call them for an interview. Would like a little information on the company, dress code and anything else you would like to share...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (135) / No (48) Reply - Report abuse

Myz Valentyne in Florissant, Missouri

12 months ago

Davita is always hiring world wide. With your credentials all you need to do is volunteer to shadow at a clinic first. Then ask about volunteering free time just like
being an intern. Thats how u get in the door. Work hard at it and show the them u are ready for work. They hire people who only got McDonald's on they resume.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

bonniebsweet2001 in Paragould, Arkansas

8 months ago

In Irvine in Los Angeles, California said: I worked for Davita for 10 days when I had to quit for a family emergency. Since it appears they have a policy of not hiring former employees, I cant be rehired, under any circumtances. Gee, they hired me once, why not again? WOW! I was surprised that i cant even get an answer from them re this strange policy, its not like I got mad one day and quit.

So they are very hard-nosed about things, and they turned out to be very hypocritical towards me.

Thats not true. I worked for them in the past, left for 8 years and got rehired about 4 months ago.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jamie in Michigan

4 months ago

Ed in Orange County in Los Angeles, California said: You can disagree all you want, but they still wont respond to my applications and wont return my calls even though I have 16 years experience.

Maybe because you only worked for 10 days.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Nula in Walnut Creek, California

20 days ago

What is the start pay for pair care tech. I have shy of 15 yrs experience as MA and long time CNA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.