How much does Davita pay their Patient Techs?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Atia in Utica, Michigan

121 months ago

I applied on line yesterday and received an email requesting that I call them for an interview. Would like a little information on the company, dress code and anything else you would like to share...

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Myz Valentyne in Florissant, Missouri

24 months ago

Davita is always hiring world wide. With your credentials all you need to do is volunteer to shadow at a clinic first. Then ask about volunteering free time just like
being an intern. Thats how u get in the door. Work hard at it and show the them u are ready for work. They hire people who only got McDonald's on they resume.

Reply - Report abuse

bonniebsweet2001 in Paragould, Arkansas

20 months ago

In Irvine in Los Angeles, California said: I worked for Davita for 10 days when I had to quit for a family emergency. Since it appears they have a policy of not hiring former employees, I cant be rehired, under any circumtances. Gee, they hired me once, why not again? WOW! I was surprised that i cant even get an answer from them re this strange policy, its not like I got mad one day and quit.

So they are very hard-nosed about things, and they turned out to be very hypocritical towards me.

Thats not true. I worked for them in the past, left for 8 years and got rehired about 4 months ago.

Reply - Report abuse

Jamie in Michigan

16 months ago

Ed in Orange County in Los Angeles, California said: You can disagree all you want, but they still wont respond to my applications and wont return my calls even though I have 16 years experience.

Maybe because you only worked for 10 days.

Reply - Report abuse

Nula in Walnut Creek, California

12 months ago

What is the start pay for pair care tech. I have shy of 15 yrs experience as MA and long time CNA

Reply - Report abuse

BrenYoda in Bellevue, Nebraska

3 months ago

I just put in an application for their Star PCT program, Which is their PCT training program, has anyone been through their training program and did you feel it was good?
Also, how long is their hiring process and what is it like?
Thanks
Bren

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Markersable in Riverton, New Jersey

20 days ago

New PCT here! Just started in their training about a week ago! It is VERY intensive! There is ALOT to learn...I mean ALOT. It is actually very intimidating. This may be the reason for the turnover rate. However, I hear that there training is very all-exclusive and they are very confident in their training program. I have little to no medical experience whatsoever, but Davita doesn't really care about your past medical experience because they have training programs for that. What they care about is the type of person you are, involvement in the community, etc. They want people who are willing to invest themselves in their patient's lives. This is literally what they said to me in the interview.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.