Dayton Freight Lines, Inc. Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Dayton Freight Lines, Inc.?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Still looking in Dayton, Ohio

42 months ago

There is no interview process until you complete an extensive [and I mean EXTENSIVE] online application which is hosted by a third party. You sign [virtual signature] authorizations for them to do an extensive background and credit check, furnish references, your detailed work history [no resume upload]; address history and salary history is also requested. You must also supply your SS#. I have not had this level of requested detail on an employment application ever let alone online. When I completed paperwork for a secret clearance, yes, and I did not mind providing the info to the government. But for an application just to see if you can be called in for an interview, this is overkill. Every company has the right to know who they are hiring, but this company takes it too far for an initial application. Also, there is no email confirmation acknowledging receipt of the information you provided, leaving an applicant wondering what they just applied for, and not being able to prove they applied if asked by any agency [if unemployment is being claimed].

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.