Deloitte background checks

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

NYC1111 in New York, New York

62 months ago

Hi everyone, I'm going through the Deloitte recruiting process now and I'm a bit concerned about the background check. The position I'm apply to is a consultant position which I'm assuming must involve some amount of driving. I have a 2 dui's on my driving record and haven't needed to renew my license (it's been almost 5 years now).. Do you think this would affect my chances of passing their background checks?

Thanks
NYC1111

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

ozman2000 in Manhasset, New York

54 months ago

I'm in a similar situation. Can you tell me if you passed the background check? How was it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

simpleguy1234 in Northbrook, Illinois

53 months ago

NYC1111 in New York, New York said: Hi everyone, I'm going through the Deloitte recruiting process now and I'm a bit concerned about the background check. The position I'm apply to is a consultant position which I'm assuming must involve some amount of driving. I have a 2 dui's on my driving record and haven't needed to renew my license (it's been almost 5 years now).. Do you think this would affect my chances of passing their background checks?

Thanks
NYC1111

Did you get the job ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ozman2000 in Port Washington, New York

53 months ago

I am still waiting to hear from them..I got the internship but worried about the background check. We shall see.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

simpleguy1234 in Northbrook, Illinois

53 months ago

Did you tell them you had an DUI ?
I actually just have a supervision not a conviction.
Do they know it.
Also please do post what decision they took here it will be immensely helpful to a lot of people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

anony jjhjk in guam, Hawaii

52 months ago

I know they hire people with DUI. It depends on how bad the situation was. e.g if some one was killed and all then I dont know but if its just 1 DUI then I am very sure they hire .. I have seen people getting hired .. Just be open about it, do not try to lie..
I am sure this will help a lot of people. This thing is also kept confidential btw u and the HR so no one else in the org will know abt it. So no need to be embarrassed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

samishr in Atlanta, Georgia

9 months ago

Guys what was the result, I am in a same situation now I am getting chance to join Deloitte as a consultant, but the problem is I was convicted as DUI 4 mths back. Now I am clue less if I resign from my current company and after joining if Background check turns positive then I will be out of Status and will have to leave the country.Please suggest what should I do.

NYC1111 in New York, New York said: Hi everyone, I'm going through the Deloitte recruiting process now and I'm a bit concerned about the background check. The position I'm apply to is a consultant position which I'm assuming must involve some amount of driving . I have a 2 dui's on my driving record and haven't needed to renew my license (it's been almost 5 years now).. Do you think this would affect my chances of passing their background checks?

Thanks
NYC1111

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.