Interview prep

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

kash in Cincinnati, Ohio

79 months ago

hi,
I have my first interview with Deloitte in their office, I have been told there will be 2 ,30 mins face to face interview sessions and there will be a big bunch of us interviewing for 1 position on the same day..

can nyone tell me ,what to expect in this sorta inerview?
will it be a behavioural and technical round for 30 mins each??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Red_lightning in Bolingbrook, Illinois

78 months ago

Behavioral...they want to see if you know how to think...how you break down problems and come to conclusions...they will teach you the knowledge, they just have to know that you can understand why and how it is what it is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ED ED ED in Epsom, United Kingdom

78 months ago

There is plenty of info on graduate recruitment and tips for graduates getting jobs at Deloitte on the www.wikijob.co.uk website - have a look my good man!

Red_lightning in Bolingbrook, Illinois said: Behavioral...they want to see if you know how to think...how you break down problems and come to conclusions...they will teach you the knowledge, they just have to know that you can understand why and how it is what it is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

N F in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

75 months ago

Hi Kash,

How did that Interview go? I have the similar one this Friday, could you throw some light on that?

Thanks a ton in advance,
N

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SupaRookie in Sunnyvale, California

59 months ago

Deloitte interview aren’t easy. Here are a few questions Deloitte & Touche asked in their interview.
- Why are you looking to leave your current job?
- Are you CPA certified? Where are you in the process of becoming certified?
- What industries have you previously worked in? What industries are you currently looking to get into?

Below is a good interview story written by a senior auditor at Deloitte & Touche:

www.jobnfo.com/content/deloitte-touche-llp-san-jose-ca-0

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.