Is GreenDotLife.com really a forum for Deloitte employees?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

deloitter_wannabe in Oakland, California

115 months ago

Hi, there's a site called GreenDotLife.com that looks like it's related to Deloitte but it seems a little shady. Has anyone been there and know the story about it? Is it supported by Deloitte? Will I get in trouble for posting a question on there?

DW

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nancy

114 months ago

deloitter_wannabe said:
Hi, there's a site called GreenDotLife.com that looks like it's related to Deloitte but it seems a little shady. Has anyone been there and know the story about it? Is it supported by Deloitte? Will I get in trouble for posting a question on there?
DW

Well, it's on Facebook, and I don't think Deloitte would be directly involved with that. Post, d_w, just watch what you say and how you say it.

I was contacted by a recruiter about a month ago for a proposal writer/manager position. All my materials are with the hiring manager, and I've asked the recruiter for updates. Thus far, they say they're still waiting on other candidates' portfolios (guess I was on top of it!) and that Deloitte Services' (internal for D-Touche) hiring process takes longer than most. Does anyone know anything about that? And can anyone point me in the right direction to find a completed marketing proposal example? I find plenty of articles and templates, but no hard, fast, completed examples. I'd like to write one up to my own client and include it in my portfolio.

Thanks to everybody out there in helping me land that really great marketing job! (Where did the Deloitte employee in NY go when you need him?)

Nancy
San Francisco Bay Area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ST in Bend, Oregon

113 months ago

Greendotlife.com is not endorsed by Deloitte.

anneatstategovernment in Tallahassee, Florida

110 months ago

Go out to Deloitte's website. Look for White Paper on your type of business. Hope you find what you are looking for.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.