You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Zachary in Houston, Texas

97 months ago

Does Deloitte has a credit check policy, before employment offer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anne at state government in Tallahassee, Florida

97 months ago

I am sure they will do a very indepth background check, which could include a credit check. Due to the nature of their work, they must do background checks.

Hope this helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Zachary in Houston, Texas

97 months ago

anne at state government in Tallahassee, Florida said: I am sure they will do a very indepth background check, which could include a credit check. Due to the nature of their work, they must do background checks.

Hope this helps

not worried about back ground check just worried about having less than perfect credit history. can anybody who has more knowledge about this issue post his/her remarks plz
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

John in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania

96 months ago

Yes they will do a credit check and background check includes: criminal/misdemeanor history, education, employment, statewide criminal records. I just got hired(even though my credit is really poor so no worries about that)and that's how I know about the process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Toronto, Ontario

96 months ago

John in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania said: Yes they will do a credit check and background check includes: criminal/misdemeanor history, education, employment, statewide criminal records. I just got hired(even though my credit is really poor so no worries about that)and that's how I know about the process.

Thanks for your answer!

I have the same question and situation.
They sent me an offer letter but also wanted to have a background check, including criminal record and credit history.

I have a very poor credit record....which I messed up during my student time ( so, plz plz keep your credit clean, or bad credit will screw your future)

I'm in a very tough situation. I need to accept/not accept their offer. If I accept their offer and leave my current post, what happens if they don't hire me after getting my poor credit report from the BackCheck ?

So, any advice? I messed up my credit in the past and worrying they won't hire me.

Thanks,

Steve

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Clare in Claremont, North Carolina

96 months ago

"This could include information regarding my credit background, references, character, past employment (including salary and reason for leaving), work habits, education (including transcripts), general reputation, personal characteristics, mode of living, convictions, judgments, and liens."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

newhire in Kansas

85 months ago

I have a large amount of personal debt that is making my credit score low. Did they address this during the background screening process?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

oscar in Manhasset, New York

42 months ago

I just got an offer from deloitte but I am worried about the background check. I dont have good credit, have some collections. My score is around 650and I have paid off some of the collections but I am worried they will take back the offer. Any comments?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JM in Santa Barbara, California

33 months ago

oscar in Manhasset, New York said: I just got an offer from deloitte but I am worried about the background check. I dont have good credit , have some collections . My score is around 650and I have paid off some of the collections but I am worried they will take back the offer. Any comments?

What happend with your offer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chicago in Chicago, Illinois

9 months ago

John in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania said: Yes they will do a credit check and background check includes: criminal/misdemeanor history, education , employment, statewide criminal records. I just got hired(even though my credit is really poor so no worries about that)and that's how I know about the process.

I was wondering what your score was at the time and if you were approved for the AMEX card? I just accepted an offer and submitted the AMEX application online. Worried I may be declined. My credit score is a "Fair" credit category.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.