Deloitte & Touche Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Deloitte & Touche?

What do you like best about working at Deloitte & Touche? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

girlfriend of a D&T employee in Los Angeles, California

87 months ago

My boyfriend has been with D&T for a couple of years. The company is absolutely wonderful! Pay of course depends on your location, but my boyfriend gets paid well as a Consultant. Benefits and perks are great! Travel is demanding, depending on your position, but I believe travel is a benefit as well.

I want to work for D&T! I recently relocated to Los Angeles and have experience in staffing/recruitig, sales, and hospitality (while in school). I have excellent inter-personal communication skills and would prefer to work in recruiting or consulting within ERS.

<Edited by Host: Contact Information Removed>

Thanks,
UKGrad

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (44) Reply - Report abuse

MarcusWings in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

You probably think your boyfriend's job is great because it offers ample opportunity to cheat on him. I spent 5 years with the firm. It was a great experience, added a significant amount of value to me, both professionally and personally. In the end though, it's a firm, trying to earn a profit, so you're required to work overtime most of the year. The vacation policy was good, but periodically I would lose a few days because I couldn't get the time scheduled. Out of college, the salary was higher than I could make elsewhere. A year later, I was underpaid. Once you decide to leave though, you should get a nice bump in salary. Is that really a good deal though? The 401k match was not good at all. Healthcare was very good.

However, I believe the knowledge I gained over 5 years will really pay off in the long run. I hope, because the sacrifice was significant (no life for 5 years, being miserable daily, divorce, decline in mental health, etc.).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (49) / No (33) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.