What's the company culture at Deloitte & Touche?

Comments (3)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Deloitte & Touche?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Deloitte & Touche?

PGC in Fort Worth, Texas

98 months ago

I just interviewed for a position in a large Deloitte office in the SW part of the country. I would say this is one of the sharpest looking offices and group of employees I've seen in a long time and I've always worked in large corporations. Everyone was very pulled together. Nice clothes and jewelry (not cheap). I don't know if they dress like that everyday (I suspect they do) but if I get the job I will have to go shopping. (The offices were first-class too. Lots of wood and glass. Original artwork. Nothing shabby about that place. I didn't see any giant rooms of tacky cubes - though they may exist there. I interviewed on the exec floor.)

kj in Dallas, Texas

95 months ago

PGC in Fort Worth, Texas said: I just interviewed for a position in a large Deloitte office in the SW part of the country. I would say this is one of the sharpest looking offices and group of employees I've seen in a long time and I've always worked in large corporations. Everyone was very pulled together. Nice clothes and jewelry (not cheap). I don't know if they dress like that everyday (I suspect they do) but if I get the job I will have to go shopping. (The offices were first-class too. Lots of wood and glass. Original artwork. Nothing shabby about that place. I didn't see any giant rooms of tacky cubes - though they may exist there. I interviewed on the exec floor.)

What kind of position did you interview for?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.