What's the company culture at Deloitte & Touche?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Deloitte & Touche?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Deloitte & Touche?

Reply - Report abuse

PGC in Fort Worth, Texas

93 months ago

I just interviewed for a position in a large Deloitte office in the SW part of the country. I would say this is one of the sharpest looking offices and group of employees I've seen in a long time and I've always worked in large corporations. Everyone was very pulled together. Nice clothes and jewelry (not cheap). I don't know if they dress like that everyday (I suspect they do) but if I get the job I will have to go shopping. (The offices were first-class too. Lots of wood and glass. Original artwork. Nothing shabby about that place. I didn't see any giant rooms of tacky cubes - though they may exist there. I interviewed on the exec floor.)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

kj in Dallas, Texas

89 months ago

PGC in Fort Worth, Texas said: I just interviewed for a position in a large Deloitte office in the SW part of the country. I would say this is one of the sharpest looking offices and group of employees I've seen in a long time and I've always worked in large corporations. Everyone was very pulled together. Nice clothes and jewelry (not cheap). I don't know if they dress like that everyday (I suspect they do) but if I get the job I will have to go shopping. (The offices were first-class too. Lots of wood and glass. Original artwork. Nothing shabby about that place. I didn't see any giant rooms of tacky cubes - though they may exist there. I interviewed on the exec floor.)

What kind of position did you interview for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.