Customer Service Agent: Gate/Ticket - Ready Reserve

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 5111)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Lbsurf in Freeport, New York

57 months ago

Hey JET-nyc have you heard anything yet, its been 3 weeks, have you had a fone interview or anything?? I read in the other forum u listed and ppl have called a number to get a phone interview, should we be doing that or they will call us??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

57 months ago

Lbsurf in Freeport, New York said: Hey JET-nyc have you heard anything yet, its been 3 weeks, have you had a fone interview or anything?? I read in the other forum u listed and ppl have called a number to get a phone interview, should we be doing that or they will call us??

Havnt heard a thng as yet, if I do I will let ya all know..

Bernardette in Glendale, New York

57 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: omg, sorry to hear, goodness what happnd. Did you hve a F2F or they sent you a rejection notice wthout a F2F. RE: your application you might hve to wait 6 mnths, dpends on what they told you.Lemme know. Jet.

Hey Jet-NYC its okay I mess up the phone interview I guess, they just sent a rejection email didn't say anything about being unable to apply for other locations or the amount of time I have to wait.

JET-nyc in Manhattan

57 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: Hey Jet-NYC its okay I mess up the phone interview I guess, they just sent a rejection email didn't say anything about being unable to apply for other locations or the amount of time I have to wait.

Hi BIG
I found this article if yu want to read it.

JET-nyc in Manhattan

57 months ago

LexKY in Lexington, Kentucky

57 months ago

Does anyone that has been hired as a ticketing agent know of what type of training you go through. Is it on the job training at the airport, or is it done at another location. Thanks!

andrey k in boise, Idaho

57 months ago

LexKY in Lexington, Kentucky said: Does anyone that has been hired as a ticketing agent know of what type of training you go through. Is it on the job training at the airport, or is it done at another location. Thanks!

were i work is here at the airport at my location... every station is different

57 months ago

andrey k in boise, Idaho said: were i work is here at the airport at my location... every station is different

Did you do your training at the airport? I was told by a retired employee of Delta that they do a 5 week training in Atlanta.

andrey k in boise, Idaho

57 months ago

LexKY in Lexington, Kentucky said: Did you do your training at the airport? I was told by a retired employee of Delta that they do a 5 week training in Atlanta.

like i said every station is different, lets say if you were hired by SkyWest you would be in Utah, or there is few things you may have to go in ATL not sure... because here in BOI we have a trainer that trains everyone so we didn't go anywhere it would be awesome if it was in ATl i used to live there...
are u getting hired?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

andrey k in boise, Idaho said: like i said every station is different, lets say if you were hired by SkyWest you would be in Utah, or there is few things you may have to go in ATL not sure... because here in BOI we have a trainer that trains everyone so we didn't go anywhere it would be awesome if it was in ATl i used to live there...
are u getting hired?

That's awesome. No as of yet. I have a face to face interview with them next Wednesday. Hopefully all will go well.

andrey k in boise, Idaho

57 months ago

all i can tell you mate, just dress something nice very very nice they love that and tell a lot... and make training with wife mother father take very very hard interview from google and print and make training with someone because they do ask very very hard questions be ready.

AND FOR THOUS WHO WERE HIRED AND ARE GETTING HIRED DON'T BE MEEN TO EMPLOEES THAT ARE FLYING STAND BY BE NICE...

57 months ago

andrey k in boise, Idaho said: all i can tell you mate, just dress something nice very very nice they love that and tell a lot... and make training with wife mother father take very very hard interview from google and print and make training with someone because they do ask very very hard questions be ready.

AND FOR THOUS WHO WERE HIRED AND ARE GETTING HIRED DON'T BE MEEN TO EMPLOEES THAT ARE FLYING STAND BY BE NICE...

What do you mean Google and print? Are you talking about their interview questions?

andrey k in boise, Idaho

57 months ago

LexKY in Lexington, Kentucky said: What do you mean Google and print? Are you talking about their interview questions?

well just go to google.com and write hard interview questions
and print a kind that looks very hard 4 you and practice with it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

andrey k in boise, Idaho

57 months ago

this will help you alot
http:// rso.cob.ilstu.edu /deltasigmapi/interview_questions1.htm

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

57 months ago

To: Bernardette in Glendale aka BIG

USairways is hiring @ lga you can try that if you want.

momof3 in Deland, Florida

57 months ago

Fantasmic_Costumer_Walt_Disney_World in Orlando, Florida said: I just had my face to face three days ago...and they just called me and i now have a job with Delta Airlines

Hi! I interviewed at MCO last Wednesday, but they said I would not know anything until the end of the month. I am wondering if this means I wasn't selected. I have about 15 years airline (flight attendant and agent) experience but I quit to be home with my kids....trying to get back, but never can quite figure out what they are looking for....other than flexibility. Have you heard anything else, or started training yet?? Thanks. momof3

Fantasmic_Costumer_Walt_Disney_World in Orlando, Florida

57 months ago

momof3 in Deland, Florida said: Hi! I interviewed at MCO last Wednesday, but they said I would not know anything until the end of the month. I am wondering if this means I wasn't selected. I have about 15 years airline (flight attendant and agent) experience but I quit to be home with my kids....trying to get back, but never can quite figure out what they are looking for....other than flexibility. Have you heard anything else, or started training yet?? Thanks. momof3

hey there! two days after my interview they had made me an offered, then two days ago i had my finger prints taken and my background and drug test done and i have to also pass a physical agility test on Tuesday. i know that they said that they were still interviewing people. they said 40 people for 15 slots. so i wouldn't worry!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

Fantasmic_Costumer_Walt_Disney_World in Orlando, Florida said: hey there! two days after my interview they had made me an offered, then two days ago i had my finger prints taken and my background and drug test done and i have to also pass a physical agility test on Tuesday. i know that they said that they were still interviewing people. they said 40 people for 15 slots. so i wouldn't worry!

Thanks!!! Yes, they told me 40 people as well. So, I guess I was in that group. Thanks for giving me a bit of hope. I am closer to DAB, but no hope of getting that at all...intercompany transfers only I think.

57 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: To: Bernardette in Glendale aka BIG

USairways is hiring @ lga you can try that if you want.

Thank you JET I read the article it was real helpful and I already applied for US Air and had the phone interview and PASSED! I'm just waiting for the date for the f2f. Thank you so much for taking time and answering my questions I really appreciate it

57 months ago

Can anyone tell me if a f2f interview is a good sign of employment with Delta, or just another process for the big pool of applicants they have. If not, is there a chance I could find out if I got the job that day, or does it take some time?

JET-nyc in Manhattan

57 months ago

LexKY in Lexington, Kentucky said: Can anyone tell me if a f2f interview is a good sign of employment with Delta, or just another process for the big pool of applicants they have. If not, is there a chance I could find out if I got the job that day, or does it take some time?

NO, its just anathr process, did a f2f abt 11 mnths ago and got a rejection at the end. I waited almst 3 mnths for a respnse.

Feros in Plant City, Florida

57 months ago

I have my F2F on Wednesday at MCO. I have experience working both Ramp and Ticket Counter/Gate for a Delta Connection Carrier, as well as Delta's Subsidiary Delta Global Services.
I'm hoping my experience with Delta's ticketing software will give me an edge in the hiring process. :)

SuzyQinAZ in Scottsdale, Arizona

57 months ago

Feros in Plant City, Florida said: I have my F2F on Wednesday at MCO. I have experience working both Ramp and Ticket Counter/Gate for a Delta Connection Carrier, as well as Delta's Subsidiary Delta Global Services.
I'm hoping my experience with Delta's ticketing software will give me an edge in the hiring process. :)

Good Luck!! Although, it sounds like you don't need it :)

JET-nyc in Manhattan

57 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: Thank you JET I read the article it was real helpful and I already applied for US Air and had the phone interview and PASSED! I'm just waiting for the date for the f2f. Thank you so much for taking time and answering my questions I really appreciate it

Hi BIG, ur welcme. Any thing frm US as yet. Hmmm i dont know, one of the
questions tht was askd had I wrkd at a airport b4 I said no but I had wrkd in the travel industry for 20 yrs. Gss I hve to wait.

57 months ago

Anyone get a phone interview or here anything back from JFK. Its been almost 4 weeks havent heard anything

57 months ago

Lbsurf in Freeport, New York said: Anyone get a phone interview or here anything back from JFK. Its been almost 4 weeks havent heard anything

Why dont you try calling them that might help and probably you will get the phone interview at that moment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

Hey Jet-NYC or maybe someone else knows about this but can bad credit affect our chances on continuing with the interview process, I was just wondering if any of these companies check our credits before hand and disqualify us for that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

Feros in Plant City, Florida said: I have my F2F on Wednesday at MCO. I have experience working both Ramp and Ticket Counter/Gate for a Delta Connection Carrier, as well as Delta's Subsidiary Delta Global Services.

Hey. Let me know if they hire you right away. I interviewed almost two weeks ago, but was told i won't know until the end of the month (which in my opinion means a rejection letter coming)and obviously I have not heard a thing. I have 15 years airline experience, but it is always hard to say what the airline is looking for. Good Luck!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

57 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: Hey Jet-NYC or maybe someone else knows about this but can bad credit affect our chances on continuing with the interview process, I was just wondering if any of these companies check our credits before hand and disqualify us for that.

Hi BIG, I really dont know if they do or not, sorry..

JET-nyc in Manhattan

57 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: Why dont you try calling them that might help and probably you will get the phone interview at that moment.

OK, I'll mayb try that.

57 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: Why dont you try calling them that might help and probably you will get the phone interview at that moment.

Hey what number should I call. I called the 1877 number a little more than 2 weeks ago and they said that my profile was activated and I asked them about the fone interview and they said they would call me. But mayb that person didnt know wat they were talking about bc in ths forum a lot of people have called them to get the fone interview. Should I try calling again?? any info helps

57 months ago

Lbsurf in Freeport, New York said: Hey what number should I call. I called the 1877 number a little more than 2 weeks ago and they said that my profile was activated and I asked them about the fone interview and they said they would call me. But mayb that person didnt know wat they were talking about bc in ths forum a lot of people have called them to get the fone interview. Should I try calling again?? any info helps

I say try again you don't lose anything with trying just call and ask whats the status in your application.

57 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: I say try again you don't lose anything with trying just call and ask whats the status in your application.

Yea Im going to call tomorrow I will let you know 2m what they said. Thanks 4 the advice.

57 months ago

I just called the 877 number and he said that everything in my application seems together, and I asked him about the phone interview and he said they will call me if any info is needed. Its been a month havent heard anything. Does that mean there not interested in me??

Yuriy-Denver in Denver, Colorado

57 months ago

It's almost 2 month since i have two telephone conversations - first with PeopleScout and second with HR representatives, who says to me after we finish our 45 min conversation : " I will send info to SeniourHR and someone will contacting you." No info about how long waiting time for answer.Still waitind - and for now still living my life.

JET-nyc in Manhattan

57 months ago

I dont know why it takes so long for DL, I had applied @ USair the other day and received a rejection notice today..

57 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: I dont know why it takes so long for DL, I had applied @ USair the other day and received a rejection notice today..

I know delta is taking so long, its already been 4 weeks since I applied, and NOTHING, sry bout USair

Feros in Plant City, Florida

57 months ago

Just had my F2F, interview went amazing, and they seemed really impress, especially with my knowledge of Delta's ticketing and gate software. Said they will be calling the selected applicants at the end of August. :D

andrey k in boise, Idaho

57 months ago

Feros in Plant City, Florida said: Just had my F2F, interview went amazing, and they seemed really impress, especially with my knowledge of Delta's ticketing and gate software. Said they will be calling the selected applicants at the end of August. :D

well good luck to everyone who had the f2f and for thous who are waiting, just want to let you know when you will be hired don't be mean to other employees that are flying... be nice...

57 months ago

Feros in Plant City, Florida said: Just had my F2F, interview went amazing, and they seemed really impress, especially with my knowledge of Delta's ticketing and gate software. Said they will be calling the selected applicants at the end of August. :D

Thanks for posting that. They told me the same thing (about the end of the month), and I am glad to know it wasn't a "thanks but no-thanks". Hope you get hired. I will certainly post whatever I hear..whether it is a yes or a no.

JET-nyc in Manhattan

57 months ago

Bernardette: Did you hear from from USair as of yet?
Jet.

57 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: Bernardette: Did you hear from from USair as of yet?
Jet.

Hey Jet I got rejection email the other day from US airways I dont know why they lady told me I passed and that I will get a call with f2f date and then I get that email so Im just applying everywhere right now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lbsurf in Baldwin, New York

57 months ago

Does anyone no if any other airlines are hiring at JFK. Still didnt hear anything from delta its been almost 4 1/2 weeks. If they arent interested in me will they call or email me that they dnt want me??

JET-nyc in Manhattan

57 months ago

After the fone interview she told me tht she would send the info to a senior person and they would let me kno. I thnk the're looking for pple who worked at the airport b4. One of the questions was askd was had I wrkd at the airprt b4. Not to worry USA aint all that...

57 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: After the fone interview she told me tht she would send the info to a senior person and they would let me kno. I thnk the're looking for pple who worked at the airport b4. One of the questions was askd was had I wrkd at the airprt b4. Not to worry USA aint all that...

LOL thank you Jet-nyc I think my chance with Delta is going to be after they renovate terminal 3 in JFK. Hey you should try Swissport if you looking for airline experience Im going to their offices on Tuesday to see if they hiring.

JET-nyc in Manhattan

57 months ago

Lbsurf in Baldwin, New York said: Does anyone no if any other airlines are hiring at JFK. Still didnt hear anything from delta its been almost 4 1/2 weeks. If they arent interested in me will they call or email me that they dnt want me??

Lbsurf & Bernadette:

Keep an eye open for Virgin Amrca & South West the've had openings in the past two week or so. You have to look every day, I got turned down by both, ok..

57 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: Lbsurf & Bernadette:

Keep an eye open for Virgin Amrca & South West the've had openings in the past two week or so. You have to look every day, I got turned down by both, ok..

Hey Jet have u heard anything from JFK yet??

57 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: LOL thank you Jet-nyc I think my chance with Delta is going to be after they renovate terminal 3 in JFK. Hey you should try Swissport if you looking for airline experience Im going to their offices on Tuesday to see if they hiring.

Hey Bernadette what is swissport???

57 months ago

Lbsurf in Baldwin, New York said: Hey Bernadette what is swissport???

LBsurf Swissport is a third party company that offers services to airlines such as passenger service agents, technicians, aircraft cleaners and other services you could work for different airlines every week but you wont get their benefits.

57 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: Lbsurf & Bernadette:

Thank you Jet I will try them.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.