Customer Service Agent: Gate/Ticket - Ready Reserve

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 3913)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Lbsurf in Freeport, New York

49 months ago

JET-nyc did you have a phone interview or anything yet. because I haven't gotten a call or email about anything yet, is that the same thing with you??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

RAMP in West New York, New Jersey

49 months ago

DeltaNewbie in Brooklyn, New York said: Hi
I was hired by Delta at an interview yesterday in Queens. I have some questions regarding the program. Has anyone been successfully to go from RR to full time?
I did the drug test yesterday and wants to know how long will they contact you regarding background check and drug test? anyone know when the next training class will be? thanks for all the insight!

Hey can you please tell me what the Interview was like? How long is training and how long did the whole process take?

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

RAMP in West New York, New Jersey

49 months ago

Hey can anyone please tell me what to expect at a Delta Ready Reserve (ramp agent) Interview.

Thanks,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

49 months ago

Lbsurf in Freeport, New York said: JET-nyc did you have a phone interview or anything yet. because I haven't gotten a call or email about anything yet, is that the same thing with you??

NO, nuthin as yet. They prolly will call everyone at once.

49 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: NO, nuthin as yet. They prolly will call everyone at once.

Ok. let me know whenever you here anything, and I will do the same. Do you think they will contact us anytime soon??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bernardette in Glendale, New York

49 months ago

Hello, I just had my phone interview for a position in JFK and they didnt offer me a f2f interview at the end of the phone interview does that mean I didnt qualify? Just asking I dont want to get my hopes to high.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

SuzyQinAZ in Scottsdale, Arizona

49 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: Hello, I just had my phone interview for a position in JFK and they didnt offer me a f2f interview at the end of the phone interview does that mean I didnt qualify? Just asking I dont want to get my hopes to high.

Did they say congrats we don't have any openings to schedule you right now or you've made it to the next step or did they just say thank you? Also, you can check your status if you log back into the career site and see what is says.

49 months ago

SuzyQinAZ in Scottsdale, Arizona said: Did they say congrats we don't have any openings to schedule you right now or you've made it to the next step or did they just say thank you? Also, you can check your status if you log back into the career site and see what is says.

No the lady only told me that she was going to send my information to the recruiters and they will let me know if I was being move forward on the process. I did check my status and it still says under review.

Nirvona in Fort Gordon, Georgia

49 months ago

andrey k in boise, Idaho said: you work in ATL? how do you like it? i used to live there but never got hired at Dl

well if anyone comes in BOI we have the best and awesome agents everyone here ar nice and they try theyr best to give the best service as possible....

I work in Augusta. It's a call center for Delta, so I am not at the airport. I hope I get a chance to see some NICE agents, because the ones going thru ATL are HORRIBLE.

Nirvona in Fort Gordon, Georgia

49 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: Nirvona, no not hired as yet, we're Lbsurf in Freeport are waiting for a respnse from someone its been abt 2weeks since we applied. I applied for LGA last yr got rejected so I applied for JFK this time.

Good Luck with that. I don't know if I could hang at the airport. I like the call center, even though we get cussed out for everything under the sun that happened at the airport.

49 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: Hello, I just had my phone interview for a position in JFK and they didnt offer me a f2f interview at the end of the phone interview does that mean I didnt qualify? Just asking I dont want to get my hopes to high.

Bernadette in Glendale, When did you apply for the position, how long ago??

49 months ago

Lbsurf in Freeport, New York said: Bernadette in Glendale, When did you apply for the position, how long ago??

I applied last week.

JET-nyc in Manhattan

49 months ago

Lbsurf in Freeport, New York said: Ok. let me know whenever you here anything, and I will do the same. Do you think they will contact us anytime soon??

Yes I will, as you can see Bernadette just applied and got a response, so
you can never tell what's gonna happn..

49 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: Yes I will, as you can see Bernadette just applied and got a response, so

Yea thats true, i guess were just gunna have to wait it out

49 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: Yes I will, as you can see Bernadette just applied and got a response, so

Thank you JET-nyc I will wait patiently.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

49 months ago

Hello all
I haven't heard any thng as yet ok..

Fantasmic_Costumer_Walt_Disney_World in Orlando, Florida

49 months ago

I just had my face to face three days ago...and they just called me and i now have a job with Delta Airlines

49 months ago

Same thing with me. Haven't heard anything yet, its been 2 1/2 weeks..

yorkie in Orlando, Florida

49 months ago

Fantasmic_Costumer_Walt_Disney_World in Orlando, Florida said: I just had my face to face three days ago...and they just called me and i now have a job with Delta Airlines

I applied for that position too, and I'm waiting for my f2f interview. I called today 1-877-288- and she told me they don't have any scheduled right now but they're still calling.
Can you tell me if you called to any other phone? If you have any other information that can help me, I appreciate.

JET-nyc in Manhattan

49 months ago

There's one other forum like this one for CSR RR, it seems as if some ppl
are getting fone interviews & F2Fs and some in a stand fast motion. Its
goin to take time with these airlines, its goin to happn one day, we'll see...

andrey k in boise, Idaho

49 months ago

whats the other site?

49 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: There's one other forum like this one for CSR RR, it seems as if some ppl
are getting fone interviews & F2Fs and some in a stand fast motion. Its
goin to take time with these airlines, its goin to happn one day, we'll see...

Hello, I wanted to know if you could help me I was turned down for JFK but I was trying to apply for the same position but in Houston, Texas but every time I try to submit the application it tells me I already apply for that position when I haven't. Can anyone help me?

JET-nyc in Manhattan

49 months ago

andrey k in boise, Idaho said: whats the other site?

Hey Andrey

www.indeed.com/forum/job/flight-attendant/DELTA-READY-RESERVE-Airports/t297089

JET-nyc in Manhattan

49 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: Hello, I wanted to know if you could help me I was turned down for JFK but I was trying to apply for the same position but in Houston, Texas but every time I try to submit the application it tells me I already apply for that position when I haven't. Can anyone help me?

omg, sorry to hear, goodness what happnd. Did you hve a F2F or they sent you a rejection notice wthout a F2F. RE: your application you might hve to wait 6 mnths, dpends on what they told you.Lemme know. Jet.

49 months ago

Hey JET-nyc have you heard anything yet, its been 3 weeks, have you had a fone interview or anything?? I read in the other forum u listed and ppl have called a number to get a phone interview, should we be doing that or they will call us??

JET-nyc in Manhattan

49 months ago

Lbsurf in Freeport, New York said: Hey JET-nyc have you heard anything yet, its been 3 weeks, have you had a fone interview or anything?? I read in the other forum u listed and ppl have called a number to get a phone interview, should we be doing that or they will call us??

Havnt heard a thng as yet, if I do I will let ya all know..

49 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: omg, sorry to hear, goodness what happnd. Did you hve a F2F or they sent you a rejection notice wthout a F2F. RE: your application you might hve to wait 6 mnths, dpends on what they told you.Lemme know. Jet.

Hey Jet-NYC its okay I mess up the phone interview I guess, they just sent a rejection email didn't say anything about being unable to apply for other locations or the amount of time I have to wait.

JET-nyc in Manhattan

49 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: Hey Jet-NYC its okay I mess up the phone interview I guess, they just sent a rejection email didn't say anything about being unable to apply for other locations or the amount of time I have to wait.

Hi BIG
I found this article if yu want to read it.

JET-nyc in Manhattan

49 months ago

LexKY in Lexington, Kentucky

49 months ago

Does anyone that has been hired as a ticketing agent know of what type of training you go through. Is it on the job training at the airport, or is it done at another location. Thanks!

andrey k in boise, Idaho

49 months ago

LexKY in Lexington, Kentucky said: Does anyone that has been hired as a ticketing agent know of what type of training you go through. Is it on the job training at the airport, or is it done at another location. Thanks!

were i work is here at the airport at my location... every station is different

49 months ago

andrey k in boise, Idaho said: were i work is here at the airport at my location... every station is different

Did you do your training at the airport? I was told by a retired employee of Delta that they do a 5 week training in Atlanta.

andrey k in boise, Idaho

49 months ago

LexKY in Lexington, Kentucky said: Did you do your training at the airport? I was told by a retired employee of Delta that they do a 5 week training in Atlanta.

like i said every station is different, lets say if you were hired by SkyWest you would be in Utah, or there is few things you may have to go in ATL not sure... because here in BOI we have a trainer that trains everyone so we didn't go anywhere it would be awesome if it was in ATl i used to live there...
are u getting hired?

49 months ago

andrey k in boise, Idaho said: like i said every station is different, lets say if you were hired by SkyWest you would be in Utah, or there is few things you may have to go in ATL not sure... because here in BOI we have a trainer that trains everyone so we didn't go anywhere it would be awesome if it was in ATl i used to live there...
are u getting hired?

That's awesome. No as of yet. I have a face to face interview with them next Wednesday. Hopefully all will go well.

andrey k in boise, Idaho

49 months ago

all i can tell you mate, just dress something nice very very nice they love that and tell a lot... and make training with wife mother father take very very hard interview from google and print and make training with someone because they do ask very very hard questions be ready.

AND FOR THOUS WHO WERE HIRED AND ARE GETTING HIRED DON'T BE MEEN TO EMPLOEES THAT ARE FLYING STAND BY BE NICE...

49 months ago

andrey k in boise, Idaho said: all i can tell you mate, just dress something nice very very nice they love that and tell a lot... and make training with wife mother father take very very hard interview from google and print and make training with someone because they do ask very very hard questions be ready.

AND FOR THOUS WHO WERE HIRED AND ARE GETTING HIRED DON'T BE MEEN TO EMPLOEES THAT ARE FLYING STAND BY BE NICE...

What do you mean Google and print? Are you talking about their interview questions?

andrey k in boise, Idaho

49 months ago

LexKY in Lexington, Kentucky said: What do you mean Google and print? Are you talking about their interview questions?

well just go to google.com and write hard interview questions
and print a kind that looks very hard 4 you and practice with it

andrey k in boise, Idaho

49 months ago

this will help you alot
http:// rso.cob.ilstu.edu /deltasigmapi/interview_questions1.htm

JET-nyc in Manhattan

49 months ago

To: Bernardette in Glendale aka BIG

USairways is hiring @ lga you can try that if you want.

momof3 in Deland, Florida

49 months ago

Fantasmic_Costumer_Walt_Disney_World in Orlando, Florida said: I just had my face to face three days ago...and they just called me and i now have a job with Delta Airlines

Hi! I interviewed at MCO last Wednesday, but they said I would not know anything until the end of the month. I am wondering if this means I wasn't selected. I have about 15 years airline (flight attendant and agent) experience but I quit to be home with my kids....trying to get back, but never can quite figure out what they are looking for....other than flexibility. Have you heard anything else, or started training yet?? Thanks. momof3

Fantasmic_Costumer_Walt_Disney_World in Orlando, Florida

49 months ago

momof3 in Deland, Florida said: Hi! I interviewed at MCO last Wednesday, but they said I would not know anything until the end of the month. I am wondering if this means I wasn't selected. I have about 15 years airline (flight attendant and agent) experience but I quit to be home with my kids....trying to get back, but never can quite figure out what they are looking for....other than flexibility. Have you heard anything else, or started training yet?? Thanks. momof3

hey there! two days after my interview they had made me an offered, then two days ago i had my finger prints taken and my background and drug test done and i have to also pass a physical agility test on Tuesday. i know that they said that they were still interviewing people. they said 40 people for 15 slots. so i wouldn't worry!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

momof3 in Deland, Florida

49 months ago

Fantasmic_Costumer_Walt_Disney_World in Orlando, Florida said: hey there! two days after my interview they had made me an offered, then two days ago i had my finger prints taken and my background and drug test done and i have to also pass a physical agility test on Tuesday. i know that they said that they were still interviewing people. they said 40 people for 15 slots. so i wouldn't worry!

Thanks!!! Yes, they told me 40 people as well. So, I guess I was in that group. Thanks for giving me a bit of hope. I am closer to DAB, but no hope of getting that at all...intercompany transfers only I think.

49 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: To: Bernardette in Glendale aka BIG

USairways is hiring @ lga you can try that if you want.

Thank you JET I read the article it was real helpful and I already applied for US Air and had the phone interview and PASSED! I'm just waiting for the date for the f2f. Thank you so much for taking time and answering my questions I really appreciate it

49 months ago

Can anyone tell me if a f2f interview is a good sign of employment with Delta, or just another process for the big pool of applicants they have. If not, is there a chance I could find out if I got the job that day, or does it take some time?

JET-nyc in Manhattan

49 months ago

LexKY in Lexington, Kentucky said: Can anyone tell me if a f2f interview is a good sign of employment with Delta, or just another process for the big pool of applicants they have. If not, is there a chance I could find out if I got the job that day, or does it take some time?

NO, its just anathr process, did a f2f abt 11 mnths ago and got a rejection at the end. I waited almst 3 mnths for a respnse.

Feros in Plant City, Florida

49 months ago

I have my F2F on Wednesday at MCO. I have experience working both Ramp and Ticket Counter/Gate for a Delta Connection Carrier, as well as Delta's Subsidiary Delta Global Services.
I'm hoping my experience with Delta's ticketing software will give me an edge in the hiring process. :)

SuzyQinAZ in Scottsdale, Arizona

49 months ago

Feros in Plant City, Florida said: I have my F2F on Wednesday at MCO. I have experience working both Ramp and Ticket Counter/Gate for a Delta Connection Carrier, as well as Delta's Subsidiary Delta Global Services.
I'm hoping my experience with Delta's ticketing software will give me an edge in the hiring process. :)

Good Luck!! Although, it sounds like you don't need it :)

JET-nyc in Manhattan

49 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: Thank you JET I read the article it was real helpful and I already applied for US Air and had the phone interview and PASSED! I'm just waiting for the date for the f2f. Thank you so much for taking time and answering my questions I really appreciate it

Hi BIG, ur welcme. Any thing frm US as yet. Hmmm i dont know, one of the
questions tht was askd had I wrkd at a airport b4 I said no but I had wrkd in the travel industry for 20 yrs. Gss I hve to wait.

49 months ago

Anyone get a phone interview or here anything back from JFK. Its been almost 4 weeks havent heard anything

49 months ago

Lbsurf in Freeport, New York said: Anyone get a phone interview or here anything back from JFK. Its been almost 4 weeks havent heard anything

Why dont you try calling them that might help and probably you will get the phone interview at that moment.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.