Customer Service Agent: Gate/Ticket - Ready Reserve

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (301 to 350 of 6067)
Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »   Last »

Bernardette in Glendale, New York

74 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: It was just a one on one interview....the man I had was nice...I was very confortable...and all the other recruiters seemed very nice...keep me posted...ill do the same about the classes...

Thank you and once again congratulations and good luck in the classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Loveflying in Nashville, Tennessee

74 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: @ Kris the interview is pretty much the same as the phone interview same type of questions...be yurself and keep in mind customer service when they ask u stuff...the physical test is to see how much pounds u can lift...the training depends on yur station...if its big enough they have the classes there if not its in atl im fortunate they have a big are here so I don't have to go away... oh yeah its 2 weeks keep us posted they usally give u a conditional offer right away if u passed the interview...but some people still was called later after the interview... po...best wishes to ya....

tpw36 congratulations!! I have also been offered a the job, I have completed all the that was required over a month ago and my background checks are complete my status online has also changed to position offered, but I have heard absolutely nothing about when my training will be. Did they send you a letter or did they email or call you to let you know about when you will be training?
Just wondering when they will let me know!!

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York

74 months ago

Hey Loveflying..i got a call yesterday from someone that was assigned to get one more piece of information from me to complete my file to put me in the class after i faxed wht they wanted she called me early this morning with my offical start date and all the info...right after that my status online changed...i think now that u been offered the position the 877 people can help more because they are seeing wht u see on line when it says under review...but u will definitly get a call about the class any day now...keep me posted when u hear something...congratulations yayyy....

Kristian in Union City, California

74 months ago

@tpw36 thanks a million!!! Im a little nervous but i have to say im more excited than anything. I will let you all know how it went. I will also try to remember the questions they ask me and post them for everyone!

But i do have a few more questions for those of you who work for them. Is the training usually full time 8 hours a day 7 days a week? And what hours have everyone been working as a RR Agent?

Loveflying in Nashville, Tennessee

74 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: Hey Loveflying..i got a call yesterday from someone that was assigned to get one more piece of information from me to complete my file to put me in the class after i faxed wht they wanted she called me early this morning with my offical start date and all the info...right after that my status online changed...i think now that u been offered the position the 877 people can help more because they are seeing wht u see on line when it says under review...but u will definitly get a call about the class any day now...keep me posted when u hear something...congratulations yayyy....

Thank you for the info tpw36. I will definitely let you know when I hear anything, hopefully that will be soon!! It is going on 2 weeks since my status changed to position offered!!

74 months ago

Love flying did u call them? The 877 number? @ kris the training scheduale for me is 7am to 3:30pm for 2 weeks and then they train u in the airport on the working floor...I was told rr work like 3 days a week but because the year is almost over u can work a full time scheduale cause u will be no where near yur maxium amout of hours and that there is always coworkers that wanna go away that will ask u to work thier shift I was told that when I was waiting to be interviewed by a man that was asking if we had questions..each station differs tho...u also have to remember weather and cancelations sometimes u make time cause yur mandated to stay....hope this helps....

1st Attempt in Alpharetta, Georgia

74 months ago

Congrats to all of you! @tpw36, I got a call today at 7PM (EST) for a f2f in DC, however I live in the burbs of Atlanta, does anyone know if they reimburse for travel if hired? I asked the representative over the phone, she didn't have any answers.
It's pretty expensive to fly to DC from ATL with one day notice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lbsurf in Baldwin, New York

74 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: Love flying did u call them? The 877 number? @ kris the training scheduale for me is 7am to 3:30pm for 2 weeks and then they train u in the airport on the working floor...I was told rr work like 3 days a week but because the year is almost over u can work a full time scheduale cause u will be no where near yur maxium amout of hours and that there is always coworkers that wanna go away that will ask u to work thier shift I was told that when I was waiting to be interviewed by a man that was asking if we had questions..each station differs tho...u also have to remember weather and cancelations sometimes u make time cause yur mandated to stay....hope this helps....

Hey outta curiosity do u think that is the only class training date or do they hav other classes, at JFK???

affiabenjamin in Woodbridge, New Jersey

74 months ago

1st Attempt in Alpharetta, Georgia said: Congrats to all of you! @tpw36, I got a call today at 7PM (EST) for a f2f in DC, however I live in the burbs of Atlanta, does anyone know if they reimburse for travel if hired? I asked the representative over the phone, she didn't have any answers.

Good luck on your interview! Hearing you got a call made my day because of how strangely similar our experiences were.! Let us know what happends!

74 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: Thank you and once again congratulations and good luck in the classes[/QUOTE

TPW36 in Brooklyn: the reason I was asking for the questions ask at the interview is because I have my interview this week.

JET-nyc in Manhattan

74 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: To all of those people waiting imma keep it real if u completed the assement and it says congradulationd after then u move on and u can call them or they will call u if u call them and they keep saying all of yur contact info is onfile and they will contact u then its not a good look they offer a phone interview imediatly if u went thru the assesment if u didn't do the assessment yet they send it to yur email....if after all of that and they keep telling u they don't have dates please I can't streaa it enough keep calling just ask politely for a date I gave up last year for lga and stopped calling and eventually they sent me a email and said I wasn't being considered no more...then this year I realized I just had to basially harras them till a date came up for jfk and it did I got so used to hearing we don't have no dates till the one day they did I nearly fell out the chair... so don't give up for the date call every day for the f2f that one day u don't call mat be a day they have dates....its a waiting game with delta...be encouraged cause I was gonna give up and look other places...take care all and please ask all u can and I will answer :)....

Did yu have a F2F @ LGA ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

74 months ago

1st Attempt in Alpharetta, Georgia said: Congrats to all of you! @tpw36, I got a call today at 7PM (EST) for a f2f in DC, however I live in the burbs of Atlanta, does anyone know if they reimburse for travel if hired? I asked the representative over the phone, she didn't have any answers.

You mean that you applied for a job in DCA, thres alwys openings at ATL arpt.

74 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan, Yes. I applied for a job in the DCA. I have not seen this position posted in ATL in recent months without the condition of being bilingual (english/spanish). As I just assumed Delta would be a little more flexible to those considering relocation or commuting. It wasn't until I started the process that I realized, Delta out-sourced their prescreening process. So you really can't ask these type of questions in order to make an informed decision as to whether or not to accept the interview. I was told that I would have to ask at the time of the interview.

It would be big gamble to pay-out over $400 at this level of the process. I don't want to appear indecisive, but I do have the options to reschedule or withdraw my application.

JET-nyc in Manhattan

74 months ago

1st Attempt in Alpharetta, Georgia said: JET-nyc in Manhattan, Yes. I applied for a job in the DCA. I have not seen this position posted in ATL in recent months without the condition of being bilingual (english/spanish). As I just assumed Delta would be a little more flexible to those considering relocation or commuting. It wasn't until I started the process that I realized, Delta out-sourced their prescreening process. So you really can't ask these type of questions in order to make an informed decision as to whether or not to accept the interview. I was told that I would have to ask at the time of the interview.

It would be big gamble to pay-out over $400 at this level of the process. I don't want to appear indecisive, but I do have the options to reschedule or withdraw my application.

I woulnd't nevr consider commuting for a csa position because yu'd end up paying rent in 2 places.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Hello everyone, I decided to reschedule for the DCA interview. My status will be on "hold" and they will note my file that I need 7 days advance notice, so that I can have opportunity to book a cheaper flight.

I hope they give that open 1;30PM, Thursday time-slot to someone on this forum.

In the meantime I will continue checking on other Delta posting.

teachu2surf in Hollywood, Florida

74 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: NYC area

American Eagle is hiring @ LGA if ur intrstd.

I looked but I didnt see any FA positions open?

74 months ago

My f2f was in jamaica queens...its a place they only use to interview cause I went back to ask a question and they wasn't there...

74 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: My f2f was in jamaica queens...its a place they only use to interview cause I went back to ask a question and they wasn't there...

Hey TPW36 when they offered you the position did they asked u for any documents example: drivers license? I have my f2f interview set up for this week I just want to make sure I'm prepared.

74 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: Hey TPW36 when they offered you the position did they asked u for any documents example: drivers license? I have my f2f interview set up for this week I just want to make sure I'm prepared.

Hey bernadette what airline do you hav an interview for??

JET-nyc in Manhattan

74 months ago

teachu2surf in Hollywood, Florida said: I looked but I didnt see any FA positions open?

teachu2surf in Flordia:

This forum is CSR positions not FAs, American Eagle has their own FA forum..

74 months ago

Lbsurf in Baldwin, New York said: Hey bernadette what airline do you hav an interview for??

Delta dont ask me how I got a f2f for this week.

74 months ago

Hey Bernadette...yes u definitly need yur driver license its the first thing they ask for and they ask u for yur high school diploma I didn't have mines they gave me a fax number to fax it I couldn't find it so I got my transcript and faxed it...a few days later the backround people called for it again because they couldn't reach my school and I faxed it again but to them...these people check it all I tell ya....

74 months ago

Oh yeah they only ask for the diploma if u pass the interview if they offer u the job then they give u paper work and make a copy of yur stuff...wht sation did u apply for bernadette?

74 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: Oh yeah they only ask for the diploma if u pass the interview if they offer u the job then they give u paper work and make a copy of yur stuff...wht sation did u apply for bernadette?

Customer service/ gate ticket agent jfk

AtlantaBound in Raleigh, North Carolina

74 months ago

Hi all,

I know this is for RR gate agents but I just had a question. I applied for a RR ramp position in Atlanta a couple weeks ago, was invited to the F2F and was offered the job the same day. I was pulled into a separate room with 8 other folks while the rest were told they would be contacted within a few weeks (go figure). Anyway, they made copies of all or documents and we filled out the post office form and a bucnh of other forms. Did the drug test, hearing, and strength test. We signed the conditional job offer and were told once backgrounds clear, they will be classing up pretty soon.

Any of you gate agents in here applied and got on in Atlanta? Just want to know if they gave you guys a time frame of your class.

This was all this month.

74 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: Oh yeah they only ask for the diploma if u pass the interview if they offer u the job then they give u paper work and make a copy of yur stuff...wht sation did u apply for bernadette?

TPW36 in BK can you send me an email to maberh20@aim.com there is something I want to ask you for the interview but I dont want to post it here. Thank you

74 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: Delta dont ask me how I got a f2f for this week.

Hey Bernadette I thought u got a rejection email from delta at JFK a while ago, thats what it says in ths forum???

74 months ago

Lbsurf in Baldwin, New York said: Hey Bernadette I thought u got a rejection email from delta at JFK a while ago, thats what it says in ths forum???

Send me an email to maberh20@aim.com so I can answer you what happened.

74 months ago

Do you guys think not having previous airline experience will be a negative!

JET-nyc in Manhattan

74 months ago

Hey BIG:
Im confused about re ur othr statments tht wre made. I thought you had a rejection response frm DL..

74 months ago

Affia Benjamin in Woodbridge, New Jersey said: Do you guys think not having previous airline experience will be a negative!

I don't think previous airline experience is a huge deal. The group interview I went to, there were about 18 people, only 9 were hired and I was the only one of the nine with previous airline experience. Big thing for them is past work performace that's about it.

74 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: Hey BIG:
Im confused about re ur othr statments tht wre made. I thought you had a rejection response frm DL..

I guess its luck!

74 months ago

AtlantaBound in Raleigh, North Carolina said: thanks I'm a great worker so I'm good!

74 months ago

I think wht matters with the experience is that u got customer service skills and that u can work under pressure cause the airlines can get crazy...just remember how u like to be treated when u travel or when yur a customer in any situation...@ bernadette do u have to go to jamaica queens for the interview ? I sent the email to u...yur interviewing for jfk that means if all go well we will work together at some point..that's awsome....

74 months ago

My interview today went pretty good. The person interviewing me was very nice. They didnt tell me I was hired on the spot like most of you but im still keeping my fingers crossed.

Question during my interview I was told that there is no benefits. But there is flight benefits. My question is how many flights do you get a year? also is there any sick leave?

74 months ago

@kristian im happy yur interview went great...don't think cause they didn't offer u right away that u didn't get it..some states do things different from wht im reading...as far a flying its unlimited as long as there is space and yur off ofcourse...not sure about sick leave cause that falls under benefits so im gonna guess no...I could be wronge tho...ill ask when I start...

74 months ago

@tpw36 Thanks!!!!

74 months ago

Affia Benjamin in Woodbridge, New Jersey said:

That's all they care about Affia :) Show them that you are ready to work and you will make things happen. They can truly see this in people from the time they walk in the door. Quick story, they told us to be at DL HQ no later than 10. I was there by 9 waiting patiently. Most arrived on time. 3 showed up about 5 after 10. They told them no worries and let them in and they interview. Needless to say they were not offered jobs. They look at everything and they notice everything ;)

74 months ago

Thanks for the story atlbound not so nervous about the interview. Just the background check. My last boss was a loony I hope they don't take anything he says seriously. He tried to convince everyone that his credit score was 1000 and he always talked about killing himself. He would give everyone a printout schedule for the week and then call to change our times 20 mins b4 your are due to come in ! Worst 2 months of my life!

JET-nyc in Manhattan

74 months ago

Hey NYC area

Virgin America has openings at JFK.

Bay21 in Alexandria, Virginia

74 months ago

My interview went great today! Delta offered me the job at DCA and I'm going in tomorrow for my drug test and fingerprinting. Thank you all for the support and advice and I hope that everyone is as successful in this process. Good Luck!

74 months ago

Affia Benjamin in Woodbridge, New Jersey said: Thanks for the story atlbound not so nervous about the interview. Just the background check. My last boss was a loony I hope they don't take anything he says seriously. He tried to convince everyone that his credit score was 1000 and he always talked about killing himself. He would give everyone a printout schedule for the week and then call to change our times 20 mins b4 your are due to come in ! Worst 2 months of my life!

That truly sucks and I hope they don't have to speak to him. DL has a comopany do the background checks for them. Theu verify and schooling you put down and technical certificates. I had a couple on mine and I know they called because I recieved an email from my school that DL called asking about me and they gave them my graduate info and good luck on my job hunting. This is after they hire you though. They don't do any of this before.

74 months ago

@ bay 21 congrades that's so wonderful now its just a waiting game..best of wishes to u.....:)

74 months ago

congratulations bay21 good luck with on your new job!!

74 months ago

Thank You All :)

Eagle One in Stafford, Virginia

74 months ago

Ebay21, can you tell me a little bit more about the f2f interview? what type of questions,benefits?

JET-nyc in Manhattan

74 months ago

Did any one apply @ Virgin America ?

74 months ago

Eagle One in Stafford, Virginia said: Ebay21, can you tell me a little bit more about the f2f interview? what type of questions,benefits?

They were surprisingly easy questions. They were mainly about customer service situations, your past experiences, and explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this position. There are no benefits other than flight benefits and I was told that you can use them by your second week of employment. Good Luck!

Eagle One in Stafford, Virginia

74 months ago

yes, because i have an interview next week in dca.

74 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: Did any one apply @ Virgin America ?

Hey JET Im going to apply. R u going to apply??

Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.