Customer Service Agent: Gate/Ticket - Ready Reserve

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (301 to 350 of 3891)
Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »   Last »

Demandred in Dallas, Texas

47 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: I hope you don't offended with what I am going to say, I mean congratulations on getting hired so quickly but you coming here and saying your kinda fake oh look I got hired and I didn't have to wait is kind of slap in the face for a lot of people here waiting for a f2f interview so you could understand is that every state is different for example NY there is 1,000 to 2,000 people applying for one position and from those maybe and only maybe 200 get selected and then comes the waiting game while they disqualify the ones that don't fit DL expectations all of that takes time meanwhile whatever small town your come from you don't have that kind of competition. TO THOSE WAITING IN NY remember terminals 2 and 3 in JFK that house Delta airlines are going to go through renovation and terminal 4 is going to be housing Delta while that happens, so is going to be hectic so that might be the reason of why you haven't heard anything yet remember no news is good news if they didn't want you they would've send a rejection email by now. GOOD LUCK TO ALL

What makes you think that by saying "I hope you don't become offended by what I'm about to say" it makes it okay to insult, and belittle me for sharing MY personal experience on the process.

I understand that a lot of people in the NYC area are waiting, but I live in a difference state, so I don't I understand your logic. I on the other hand, definitely didn't mean to offend anyone with my post, so I apologize if I did.

FYI: Dallas/Fort Worth is the 4th largest metropolitan area in the United States, not a "small town in Texas". At least do some research before you attempt to belittle someone by where they live!

Good luck everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bernardette in Glendale, New York

47 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: Thank you Bernardette....

Hey TPW36 in BK how was the f2f interview, how many questions do they ask you? was it a group interview? can you give me an idea of the questions they ask if it is not to much to ask.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: That's great I just got my call today about my start date it took a while but im finally done...I start training on sept 6th...I almost gave up....good luck to everyone its just a bit of a wait....

Where is the training at?

onemackmommy in Carrollton, Texas

47 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: To all of those people waiting imma keep it real if u completed the assement and it says congradulationd after then u move on and u can call them or they will call u if u call them and they keep saying all of yur contact info is onfile and they will contact u then its not a good look they offer a phone interview imediatly if u went thru the assesment if u didn't do the assessment yet they send it to yur email....if after all of that and they keep telling u they don't have dates please I can't streaa it enough keep calling just ask politely for a date I gave up last year for lga and stopped calling and eventually they sent me a email and said I wasn't being considered no more...then this year I realized I just had to basially harras them till a date came up for jfk and it did I got so used to hearing we don't have no dates till the one day they did I nearly fell out the chair... so don't give up for the date call every day for the f2f that one day u don't call mat be a day they have dates....its a waiting game with delta...be encouraged cause I was gonna give up and look other places...take care all and please ask all u can and I will answer :)....

Good advice. My process started 8/4/2010, i did the assessment, did the phone interview, passed for F2F, they still have no dates for F2F, and i call them once a day. What have i got to lose? I worked for United, and it was a different process. Just have to be patient, but call, and do not quit your job just yet! LOL! Good luck to us all!

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York

47 months ago

I start on labor day thats wht u get for working with a airline lol...I checked back my online status and it says position offered...@Bernadette if u remember the questions they asked u over the phone those are the same questions and mostly about customer service and wht u would do in bad situations...the training is at jfk....

47 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: I start on labor day thats wht u get for working with a airline lol...I checked back my online status and it says position offered...@Bernadette if u remember the questions they asked u over the phone those are the same questions and mostly about customuser service and wht u would do in bad situations...the training is at jfk....

Oh ok thank you!! just one more question is it a panel interview or just one person? Im trying to remember the questions now lol.

47 months ago

It was just a one on one interview....the man I had was nice...I was very confortable...and all the other recruiters seemed very nice...keep me posted...ill do the same about the classes...

Lbsurf in Baldwin, New York

47 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: Did u do the assesment? Ythe assessment is a lot of questions that they ask like agree dis agree and stuff like that after y complete it its like 50 questions then u can call them if u do good on the assesment u get the phone interview... if u haven't answered all those questions click on the link and do it after that u can call them...if u didn't pass the assesment questions when u call them they will not offer the phone interview...hit me back...

Nooo, I dnt thnk i pass the assesment then, that was the only email I got from delta and i did the assesment and every time I call they dnt offer a fone interview to me. but on my status it still says under review, and when I called the guy says everything looks good and if any info is needed they will call me. so i guess i didnt pass the assesment???

47 months ago

Lbsurf @ That just seem like the order of the process...but don't give up try airtrain.com they only fly out of lga but if they are hiring its a fast process...they offer flight benefits also.. Jet said american egale is also hireing...not saying give up on delta but just to keep calling and they saying the same thing is not a good look...I wish they would just keep it real so people just don't keep wondering...I got the job but a lot of the process I was in the dark and didn't know wht to do next and it wasn't a good feeling...be encoraged and im still here if there is anything else u wanna know...

47 months ago

I meant airtran.com

47 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: I meant airtran.com

Thanks for all the info and good luck

47 months ago

tpw36 do u no if any other airlines are hiring at JFK??

1st Attempt in Alpharetta, Georgia

47 months ago

tpw36, on 8/23 I took the assessment test. Went back to update my resume, but was locked out of the system. In the error message I was told to call the 877...number. The person who answered the phone said that I was calling from 404..".who am I speaking with"? I gave her my name and before I could tell her why I was calling she immediately began reviewing my status. I then told her why I was calling. She said you passed the assessment, then she gave me a new pass-code and asked if I had about 15 mins. for a phone interview. It can of caught me off-guard, but I didn't mind. After the questions she asked me to hold. She came back said you passed, but at this time I do not have a recruiter available to set-up a face-to-face interview. I asked if she knew when one would be available she said she was not sure but someone would contact me as soon as someone was available.

I know that I have to wait 24 hrs. before I can access my profile to load my resume, so I was not expecting a call today.
I just don't get the process. Not to sound negative, but I don't really feel good about the process. I wonder if they would have called me for an interview if I didn't call the 877...number posted to have my pass-code reset.

I have never come across a process such as this, but then again, this is my first attempt applying for an airline position.

Affia Benjamin in Woodbridge, New Jersey

47 months ago

@ 1st attempt from Georgia, the same exact thing happened to me! My account was lock that's the only reason I called !

47 months ago

Not to sure about other airlines and jfk..this is the first time I was able to land anything @ jfk...I always see lga ant that airport is so far from me...@ first attempt I can not stress enough to keep calling for a date...if the positions was there then dates will come up...the issue is so many people apply and call for dates they don't wait to be called...that's how I got my date I called 3 weeks straight...last year I applied for lga and got tired of hearing that there was no more dates..and gave up...I saw they was hireing again and I applied and decided to keep calling cause if they put out positions they gota be interviewing at some point...so I just kept calling when they answered I just said im inquiring about a face to face interview date and sometime they said it first they said yur calling for a date correct? And I said yes...they always said that someone would be contacting me but I was always welcome to call back and that's just wht I did......so don't give up keep calling...once u passed that phone interview u just gota stay on top of tryna get a date....good luck...

Bay21 in Alexandria, Virginia

47 months ago

I took about a month but today I finally was able to set up a f2f interview at DCA for this thursday! Thanks to all for the advice about how to continue this process and I hope that it is well worth the wait. Good luck to everyone :)

47 months ago

Bay21 in Alexandria, Virginia said: I took about a month but today I finally was able to set up a f2f interview at DCA for this thursday! Thanks to all for the advice about how to continue this process and I hope that it is well worth the wait. Good luck to everyone :)

Good luck on your interview! Question, did they call u to set up or did u call them ? And did this just happen today ?

47 months ago

Thanks! I called them like 15 minutes ago and asked if a f2f interview appointment had become available and she told me that some had just opened up and they had planned on calling me later on today, but because I had called them she let me set up the appointment right now.

47 months ago

@ bay 21 thts so good to hear..how often did u call them? Did they send u a link to print out the application? If not u gonna have to fill it out when u get there give them good references cause they have a seperate company that check them if u pass the interview...one of my jobs was closed and I had to provide proof that I worked for them...they are very thorough so wht ever u put on that app be sure it can be checked...the company call u if somthing they need to know...but good luck and go get them...

47 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: @ bay 21 thts so good to hear..how often did u call them? Did they send u a link to print out the application? If not u gonna have to fill it out when u get there give them good references cause they have a seperate company that check them if u pass the interview...one of my jobs was closed and I had to provide proof that I worked for them...they are very thorough so wht ever u put on that app be sure it can be checked...the company call u if somthing they need to know...but good luck and go get them...

I called them once a day for the past week and they finally had an appointment available. Thanks for all of the advice and info about the f2f interview!

47 months ago

@Affia Benjamin, weird huh? But hey, let's take it a positive. We do know that we passed the assessment and telephone interview. From the advice of tpw36 we should just stay on top of it. @ tpw36, thank you so much for the encouragement. @Bay21, wish you the best on your f2f, keep us posted!

Thanks to everyone on this forum. keep the info coming!

Kristian in Hayward, California

47 months ago

Hello all. I just wanted to give my exp with the Delta hiring process. Two weeks ago I applied on line took the assesment test. Maybe 4 days later they called me for a phone interview. I passed it and they said there was no avail f2f interviews and that they would call me. Today i got a call saying my interview is tomorrow. Im excited but a lil nervous on what they will ask me. Can some one pls give me tips. Also what exactly is the physical test? And where is training and how long is it for rr agents.
thanks

47 months ago

All of u guys are very welcome I wish I found this b4...I actually found this forum yesterday and that's the day I got my finale call for a start date..but I needed all of this when I was waiting...I wish everybody well on they delta search and any other search if delta don't work out...sometimes all someone need is a encouraging word just to push a lil harder...:)

47 months ago

I've been calling everyday for 2 weeks now. Eventually ill get the appointment like tpw36 said and ill probably end up in the hospital. LOL thanks for all the good advice! I'll keep you guys posted if anything !

47 months ago

@ Kris the interview is pretty much the same as the phone interview same type of questions...be yurself and keep in mind customer service when they ask u stuff...the physical test is to see how much pounds u can lift...the training depends on yur station...if its big enough they have the classes there if not its in atl im fortunate they have a big are here so I don't have to go away... oh yeah its 2 weeks keep us posted they usally give u a conditional offer right away if u passed the interview...but some people still was called later after the interview... po...best wishes to ya....

47 months ago

Lol@ affia I told u to call every day...look at bay 21 every day lol and finally...just make it a part of yur daily routine lol don't give up....

47 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: It was just a one on one interview....the man I had was nice...I was very confortable...and all the other recruiters seemed very nice...keep me posted...ill do the same about the classes...

Thank you and once again congratulations and good luck in the classes

Loveflying in Nashville, Tennessee

47 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: @ Kris the interview is pretty much the same as the phone interview same type of questions...be yurself and keep in mind customer service when they ask u stuff...the physical test is to see how much pounds u can lift...the training depends on yur station...if its big enough they have the classes there if not its in atl im fortunate they have a big are here so I don't have to go away... oh yeah its 2 weeks keep us posted they usally give u a conditional offer right away if u passed the interview...but some people still was called later after the interview... po...best wishes to ya....

tpw36 congratulations!! I have also been offered a the job, I have completed all the that was required over a month ago and my background checks are complete my status online has also changed to position offered, but I have heard absolutely nothing about when my training will be. Did they send you a letter or did they email or call you to let you know about when you will be training?
Just wondering when they will let me know!!

47 months ago

Hey Loveflying..i got a call yesterday from someone that was assigned to get one more piece of information from me to complete my file to put me in the class after i faxed wht they wanted she called me early this morning with my offical start date and all the info...right after that my status online changed...i think now that u been offered the position the 877 people can help more because they are seeing wht u see on line when it says under review...but u will definitly get a call about the class any day now...keep me posted when u hear something...congratulations yayyy....

Kristian in Union City, California

47 months ago

@tpw36 thanks a million!!! Im a little nervous but i have to say im more excited than anything. I will let you all know how it went. I will also try to remember the questions they ask me and post them for everyone!

But i do have a few more questions for those of you who work for them. Is the training usually full time 8 hours a day 7 days a week? And what hours have everyone been working as a RR Agent?

Loveflying in Nashville, Tennessee

47 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: Hey Loveflying..i got a call yesterday from someone that was assigned to get one more piece of information from me to complete my file to put me in the class after i faxed wht they wanted she called me early this morning with my offical start date and all the info...right after that my status online changed...i think now that u been offered the position the 877 people can help more because they are seeing wht u see on line when it says under review...but u will definitly get a call about the class any day now...keep me posted when u hear something...congratulations yayyy....

Thank you for the info tpw36. I will definitely let you know when I hear anything, hopefully that will be soon!! It is going on 2 weeks since my status changed to position offered!!

47 months ago

Love flying did u call them? The 877 number? @ kris the training scheduale for me is 7am to 3:30pm for 2 weeks and then they train u in the airport on the working floor...I was told rr work like 3 days a week but because the year is almost over u can work a full time scheduale cause u will be no where near yur maxium amout of hours and that there is always coworkers that wanna go away that will ask u to work thier shift I was told that when I was waiting to be interviewed by a man that was asking if we had questions..each station differs tho...u also have to remember weather and cancelations sometimes u make time cause yur mandated to stay....hope this helps....

47 months ago

Congrats to all of you! @tpw36, I got a call today at 7PM (EST) for a f2f in DC, however I live in the burbs of Atlanta, does anyone know if they reimburse for travel if hired? I asked the representative over the phone, she didn't have any answers.
It's pretty expensive to fly to DC from ATL with one day notice.

47 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: Love flying did u call them? The 877 number? @ kris the training scheduale for me is 7am to 3:30pm for 2 weeks and then they train u in the airport on the working floor...I was told rr work like 3 days a week but because the year is almost over u can work a full time scheduale cause u will be no where near yur maxium amout of hours and that there is always coworkers that wanna go away that will ask u to work thier shift I was told that when I was waiting to be interviewed by a man that was asking if we had questions..each station differs tho...u also have to remember weather and cancelations sometimes u make time cause yur mandated to stay....hope this helps....

Hey outta curiosity do u think that is the only class training date or do they hav other classes, at JFK???

47 months ago

1st Attempt in Alpharetta, Georgia said: Congrats to all of you! @tpw36, I got a call today at 7PM (EST) for a f2f in DC, however I live in the burbs of Atlanta, does anyone know if they reimburse for travel if hired? I asked the representative over the phone, she didn't have any answers.

Good luck on your interview! Hearing you got a call made my day because of how strangely similar our experiences were.! Let us know what happends!

47 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: Thank you and once again congratulations and good luck in the classes[/QUOTE

TPW36 in Brooklyn: the reason I was asking for the questions ask at the interview is because I have my interview this week.

JET-nyc in Manhattan

47 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: To all of those people waiting imma keep it real if u completed the assement and it says congradulationd after then u move on and u can call them or they will call u if u call them and they keep saying all of yur contact info is onfile and they will contact u then its not a good look they offer a phone interview imediatly if u went thru the assesment if u didn't do the assessment yet they send it to yur email....if after all of that and they keep telling u they don't have dates please I can't streaa it enough keep calling just ask politely for a date I gave up last year for lga and stopped calling and eventually they sent me a email and said I wasn't being considered no more...then this year I realized I just had to basially harras them till a date came up for jfk and it did I got so used to hearing we don't have no dates till the one day they did I nearly fell out the chair... so don't give up for the date call every day for the f2f that one day u don't call mat be a day they have dates....its a waiting game with delta...be encouraged cause I was gonna give up and look other places...take care all and please ask all u can and I will answer :)....

Did yu have a F2F @ LGA ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

47 months ago

1st Attempt in Alpharetta, Georgia said: Congrats to all of you! @tpw36, I got a call today at 7PM (EST) for a f2f in DC, however I live in the burbs of Atlanta, does anyone know if they reimburse for travel if hired? I asked the representative over the phone, she didn't have any answers.

You mean that you applied for a job in DCA, thres alwys openings at ATL arpt.

47 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan, Yes. I applied for a job in the DCA. I have not seen this position posted in ATL in recent months without the condition of being bilingual (english/spanish). As I just assumed Delta would be a little more flexible to those considering relocation or commuting. It wasn't until I started the process that I realized, Delta out-sourced their prescreening process. So you really can't ask these type of questions in order to make an informed decision as to whether or not to accept the interview. I was told that I would have to ask at the time of the interview.

It would be big gamble to pay-out over $400 at this level of the process. I don't want to appear indecisive, but I do have the options to reschedule or withdraw my application.

JET-nyc in Manhattan

47 months ago

1st Attempt in Alpharetta, Georgia said: JET-nyc in Manhattan, Yes. I applied for a job in the DCA. I have not seen this position posted in ATL in recent months without the condition of being bilingual (english/spanish). As I just assumed Delta would be a little more flexible to those considering relocation or commuting. It wasn't until I started the process that I realized, Delta out-sourced their prescreening process. So you really can't ask these type of questions in order to make an informed decision as to whether or not to accept the interview. I was told that I would have to ask at the time of the interview.

It would be big gamble to pay-out over $400 at this level of the process. I don't want to appear indecisive, but I do have the options to reschedule or withdraw my application.

I woulnd't nevr consider commuting for a csa position because yu'd end up paying rent in 2 places.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

Hello everyone, I decided to reschedule for the DCA interview. My status will be on "hold" and they will note my file that I need 7 days advance notice, so that I can have opportunity to book a cheaper flight.

I hope they give that open 1;30PM, Thursday time-slot to someone on this forum.

In the meantime I will continue checking on other Delta posting.

teachu2surf in Hollywood, Florida

47 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: NYC area

American Eagle is hiring @ LGA if ur intrstd.

I looked but I didnt see any FA positions open?

47 months ago

My f2f was in jamaica queens...its a place they only use to interview cause I went back to ask a question and they wasn't there...

47 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: My f2f was in jamaica queens...its a place they only use to interview cause I went back to ask a question and they wasn't there...

Hey TPW36 when they offered you the position did they asked u for any documents example: drivers license? I have my f2f interview set up for this week I just want to make sure I'm prepared.

47 months ago

Bernardette in Glendale, New York said: Hey TPW36 when they offered you the position did they asked u for any documents example: drivers license? I have my f2f interview set up for this week I just want to make sure I'm prepared.

Hey bernadette what airline do you hav an interview for??

JET-nyc in Manhattan

47 months ago

teachu2surf in Hollywood, Florida said: I looked but I didnt see any FA positions open?

teachu2surf in Flordia:

This forum is CSR positions not FAs, American Eagle has their own FA forum..

47 months ago

Lbsurf in Baldwin, New York said: Hey bernadette what airline do you hav an interview for??

Delta dont ask me how I got a f2f for this week.

47 months ago

Hey Bernadette...yes u definitly need yur driver license its the first thing they ask for and they ask u for yur high school diploma I didn't have mines they gave me a fax number to fax it I couldn't find it so I got my transcript and faxed it...a few days later the backround people called for it again because they couldn't reach my school and I faxed it again but to them...these people check it all I tell ya....

47 months ago

Oh yeah they only ask for the diploma if u pass the interview if they offer u the job then they give u paper work and make a copy of yur stuff...wht sation did u apply for bernadette?

47 months ago

tpw36 in Brooklyn, New York said: Oh yeah they only ask for the diploma if u pass the interview if they offer u the job then they give u paper work and make a copy of yur stuff...wht sation did u apply for bernadette?

Customer service/ gate ticket agent jfk

Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.