Delta Reservations Agent in Salt Lake City

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Kyle

23 months ago

I was just wondering if anyone had applied for the reservations position that just opened here in Salt Lake, and if so what are the next steps? I applied online, submitted my assessment, and filled out the job app and got a congratulations on making it this far in the process email. Nothing else since. I guess now I'm just waiting on Delta? I'd imagine some type of phone screening is coming up next?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

carlie22168 in St. Cloud, Minnesota

23 months ago

Hi Kyle, you need to call the 1-888 number that came with the congratulations email. They will first have you go through a phone interview, and if all goes well, then it will be a face to face interview. I interviewed in Minneapolis in November, and I am still waiting to hear either way! Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kyle in Salt Lake City, Utah

23 months ago

Thanks. I did call the number listed and passed the phone interview, but if I get a face to face I'm going to tell them no because the job just doesn't pay enough. I was going to use this to get my foot in the door, but have another app in for a flight attendant position with Delta and several other airlines. Good luck though. Let me know what you find out. :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

carlie22168 in St. Cloud, Minnesota

23 months ago

Okay, thanks. Has anybody else applied for reservations agent position with Delta Airlines, particularly in Minneapolis?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Windsofchange in Orem, Utah

14 months ago

Kyle in Salt Lake City, Utah said: Thanks. I did call the number listed and passed the phone interview, but if I get a face to face I'm going to tell them no because the job just doesn't pay enough. I was going to use this to get my foot in the door, but have another app in for a flight attendant position with Delta and several other airlines . Good luck though. Let me know what you find out. :-)

Kyle, can you give me an idea of phone interview questions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.