Reservations Agent: Trading/getting out of a shift during first 6 months

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 175 of 175)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

Dwizzi in Atlanta, Georgia

12 months ago

walksonair2002 in Jonesboro, Georgia said: Thanks! I just made some for the 1st assessment, I don't wanna over cram my brain.. my last weekend as a free woman for 6 weeks:)

It's for a good cause though! At least it's not to much though. Really simple easy stuff!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

walksonair2002 in Jonesboro, Georgia

12 months ago

WANNABFA in Georgia said: Right me 2.

I'm gonna guess and say 20 of us for no language req in our class.

12 months ago

Dwizzi in Atlanta, Georgia said: It's for a good cause though! At least it's not to much though. Really simple easy stuff!

yea, doesn't look too hard.. but I still won't let my guard down;)

12 months ago

walksonair2002 in Jonesboro, Georgia said: yea, doesn't look too hard.. but I still won't let my guard down;)

What time were you told to be there?

12 months ago

Dwizzi in Atlanta, Georgia said: What time were you told to be there?

7:15am.. did your I9?

12 months ago

walksonair2002 in Jonesboro, Georgia said: 7:15am.. did your I9?

i mean, did you get your I9?

12 months ago

walksonair2002 in Jonesboro, Georgia said: i mean, did you get your I9?

I was told 7:15, too. You do it online. They have to mail you a letter with your personal info in it to get to the website to do it.

wannabfa.......7:15!

12 months ago

Dwizzi in Atlanta, Georgia said: I was told 7:15, too. You do it online. They have to mail you a letter with your personal info in it to get to the website to do it.

wannabfa.......7:15!

Ok, I guess i'll get that in the mail tomorrow. I printed off an I9 from the immigration website, I guess that's not what was needed.

KO2013 in Fairfield, Ohio

12 months ago

I got a card thing in the mail that shows my employee number and passwd. Doesn't say anything about coming in earlier than the class time of 3.30pm. That's really good to know the test is multiple choice. Sometimes, you can't remember or think of the name and that will help. Wonder what they will do on the first day in class.

WANNABFA in Georgia

12 months ago

KO2013 in Fairfield, Ohio said: I got a card thing in the mail that shows my employee number and passwd. Doesn't say anything about coming in earlier than the class time of 3.30pm. That's really good to know the test is multiple choice. Sometimes, you can't remember or think of the name and that will help. Wonder what they will do on the first day in class.

It might be different for you than in Atlanta. However go in an hour early so they can do you registration. I think the first day is more of an orientation with a lot of hr info.

dbowens2204 in Little Elm, Texas

11 months ago

Did anyone take the city code assessment? if so is it some decoding? and how many questions and do they give you all the state names or is that something you have to remember and know how to spell? Thanks for the help. I take the test May 4th.

11 months ago

dbowens2204 in Little Elm, Texas said: Did anyone take the city code assessment? if so is it some decoding? and how many questions and do they give you all the state names or is that something you have to remember and know how to spell? Thanks for the help. I take the test May 4th.

Hey! Congrats on your job! Each state probably does the assessment different. the first group of codes for ATL were the world wide hubs. Just pay attention in class, and make flash cards to remember. Once you practice your flash cards, you'll know the 3 letter codes and the location. :)

MacDaddy in Athens, Georgia

7 months ago

What is Delta's policy during your first 90 days if you are really sick, and need to miss a day?

WANNABFA in Georgia

7 months ago

MacDaddy in Athens, Georgia said: What is Delta's policy during your first 90 days if you are really sick, and need to miss a day?

No absence in first 90 days unless military orders.

itsmeow in Decatur, Georgia

7 months ago

Does anyone know what they ask at the f2f interview?

deltagirl in lithonia

6 months ago

Is it customary to get CJO right after interview?

walksonair2002

6 months ago

Some do, some don't. I got mine the very next day after the f2f. Good luck!

jaimebienvoyager in Orem, Utah

6 months ago

How long should I plan to be there for the F2F?

WANNABFA in Georgia

6 months ago

jaimebienvoyager in Orem, Utah said: How long should I plan to be there for the F2F?

Atleast 2hrs

deltagirl in lithonia

5 months ago

walksonair2002 said: Some do, some don't. I got mine the very next day after the f2f. Good luck!

Hi are you working for delta now, how is it so far, I start on monday, I'm a bit apprehensive with all the codes I will have to memorize.

walksonair2002

5 months ago

deltagirl in lithonia said: Hi are you working for delta now, how is it so far, I start on monday, I'm a bit apprehensive with all the codes I will have to memorize.

Well, Congrats!!! Yes, I just completed 6 months with delta, and its great. You have to adjust with time, because you will get a crappy shift start time, and your schedule will change about 3 times before you're fully integrated into the call center. The codes are the easiest part. Once you get your welcome packet, go get some index cards and start making flash cards. Study them every day. I didn't miss one code on any of the 4 exams. Have fun!!!

deltagirl in lithonia

5 months ago

deltagirl in lithonia said: Hi are you working for delta now, how is it so far, I start on monday, I'm a bit apprehensive with all the codes I will have to memorize.

Yes thanks a lot. I've already conditioned my mind for the odd shift. I don't mind. I'm just happy I'm getting a chance with delta. One other thing is it true that after 6 months you have a shot at working from home?

Thanks

walksonair2002

5 months ago

deltagirl in lithonia said: Yes thanks a lot. I've already conditioned my mind for the odd shift. I don't mind. I'm just happy I'm getting a chance with delta. One other thing is it true that after 6 months you have a shot at working from home?

Thanks

Yes, after completing 6 months in the call center, there may be an EOI (expression of interest) for work at home or other positions. The work @ home may be $1 less in pay and they may or may not offer full benefits.

alee580 in Dallas, Texas

4 months ago

walksonair2002 said: Yes, after completing 6 months in the call center , there may be an EOI (expression of interest) for work at home or other positions. The work @ home may be $1 less in pay and they may or may not offer full benefits.

how possible is it to get the home position? Is it really hard to get the work at home position? also, after the 6 months of training, can we switch to part time? Or is that really hard to come by as well?

I just applied for reservations but am really anxious about going through the whole process... i really want to work for delta and be able to work from home or part time at the call center so I can still be there for the kids.

jaimebienvoyager in Orem, Utah

4 months ago

I'm wondering if anyone knows when the next training is.....since I'm not available until end of February, I don't want to waste time interviewing now if it'll shoot me in the foot.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.