Training: Customer Service Agent: Gate/Ticket - Ready Reserve

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

elabearr in Islip Terrace, New York

30 months ago

I just got a call today!! I start training the 25th ! Is any one else in that training for Delta airlines Customer Service Agent ??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

elabearr in Islip Terrace, New York

30 months ago

Cont.. Also, if you have already trained with Delta for that position what was the training like?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

poetLinda

27 months ago

How do I apply for custmer service tickit agent ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Gingerflower15 in Yukon, Oklahoma

13 months ago

I am ready rsv csa started recently w Delta..just wondering if anyone else knows why their training is done on the job rather then sending their employees to atlanta for training. we are expected to learn as we go and has been very difficult especially when there are long lines of people waiting to be helped.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gingerflower15 in Dallas, Texas

13 months ago

Gingerflower15 in Dallas TX said: I am ready rsv csa started recently w Delta..just wondering if anyone else knows why their training is done on the job rather then sending their employees to atlanta for training. we are expected to learn as we go and has been very difficult especially when there are long lines of people waiting to be helped.

)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ERVPSU97 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

3 months ago

Hi I spoke with talent acquisition today and they will be calling me to schedule a f/f interview for CSA. Has anyone interviewed and can you share about your experience. If you selected as a new hire, how soon after the interview had you heard back to start the position. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kerryakilburn in Dayton, Ohio

3 months ago

ERVPSU97 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: Hi I spoke with talent acquisition today and they will be calling me to schedule a f/f interview for CSA. Has anyone interviewed and can you share about your experience. If you selected as a new hire, how soon after the interview had you heard back to start the position. Thanks.

questions will be different depending on what job your doing. I was given a conditional job offer for reservations pending a drug screen and background which I am waiting to hear back on. the f2f interview will happen like this:

-You will be with a large group of applicants including other delta employees, you will all be observed by multiple managers. You will stand up in front of everyone introduce yourself, explain why you chose delta, what the word connect means to you and where we would fly first...again these were our questions but from all my research it seems to be a general consensus of the process.

after that everyone will be moved to another room where they will take people out one at a time to conduct private interviews remember to stand out.... I was firm and repeated in akmost all of my answers that I was there to make people happy that I was a people pleaser and that I wanted a career with a company that felt the same way about taking care of people. you want to stand out tell them something they didn't just hear from the ten people before you.

at the end four people were asked to stay behind to finish some missing paperwork...however that was a trick, those people including myself were offered positions on the spot. now you may or may not get a phone call afterwards Ive heard people say they waited and never heard anything and others say they were called or emailed two days later. I think they select so many right away that they feel are the best and then they go through all of the interviews and select a few more.

not sure on how soon to start still waiting to hear myself...good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Natalia in Tucson, Arizona

3 months ago

elabearr in Islip Terrace, New York said: I just got a call today!! I start training the 25th ! Is any one else in that training for Delta airlines Customer Service Agent ??

Congrats! I did my face to face interview and they said they will call in 2 weeks. Did they tell you you had the job right there and then or did you have to wait? If so how long?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.