Dendreon Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Dendreon?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

chris in Anaheim, California

47 months ago

Any advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Misty in Los Alamitos, California

46 months ago

I had an interview at the new Seal Beach facility and it was the type of interview you cannot prepare for because they do not use a paper with prepared questions. I suggest you just research the company and be clear about what you have to offer. Even though I feel like I did really well, they have not made a decision. I now have another job offer, so I most likely will not be able to work there even if they do make an offer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Melanie in Huntington Beach, California

46 months ago

What position did you apply for? How soon did you hear from them after you submitted your application online?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Misty in Los Alamitos, California

46 months ago

I applied over the summer and did not hear anything, so I re-applied in early October and was called for a phone interview. After the phone interview, I went to an interview on site. The interview was disorganized and although they promised to let me know within a week, they did not follow through with their promise. I contacted the person who would have been my manager, but she said they have not made a decision. I took that as a 'not interested' reply and have accepted another position. I really wanted to be part of the cutting edge technology and had much to offer, but I guess they did not like me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.