Dental Dreams Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Dental Dreams?

What do you like best about working at Dental Dreams? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

domoniquemcintosh in Chicago, Illinois

65 months ago

Good morning staff of Dental Dreams!
My name is Domonique McIntosh and I am a exiting Dental Assistant studet at Illinois School of Health and Careers. I would like to join your Dental team and utilize my dental knowledge skills as well as gain more hands on experience. I am exiting December 23,2008 and would like to do my extership at your office with your staff.

Sincerely Yours,
Domonique McIntosh
domoniquemcintohs@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

65 months ago

Hello Domonique, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MIDNIGHTSONATA in Hoffman Estates, Illinois

52 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Dental Dreams?

What do you like best about working at Dental Dreams? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Do not work for this company...no perks and definetly no treats!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Former employee in Chicago, Illinois

2 months ago

Salaries at this company are generally lower then the industry standard, despite what they tell you. A large part of their hiring criteria is hiring people that are cheap.

Bonuses are a standard part of the compensation package for most positions within the organization -- usually a monthly or quarterly bonus. Be prepared to fight tooth and nail for your bonus though, and be prepared for it to be paid out anywhere between 1 to 6 months late.

Benefits are not offered to staff in the clinics. Dentists get healthcare reimbursement as part of their contract, meaning that they have to purchase their own healthcare, and it will be reimbursed by the company. Read that section of the contract carefully, and again, be prepared to fight for it!

Corporate employees and managers are offered healthcare benefits, surprisingly at no cost to the employ, but word is that will be changing soon.m

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.