department of defense Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at department of defense?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

ken.helm@att.net in Santa Ana, California

2 months ago

I graduated from Freemont High School on June 16, 1950 in Los Angeles, Ca. I was drafted in the ARMY and served in Korea for 16 months. I was separated on DEC. 1954 with a good conduct discharge. (I have a copy of my DD214) with no DEROGATORIES.)

I went back to college and became a tool designer and then later I was interested in real estate and became a real estate appraiser.

I was a real estate appraiser from 1970 to 2007, at which time we had the home building crash when the less than prime loans were obtained by borrowers and they could't make monthly payments.during the time I was in appraising I was buying and selling foreclosures. (From 1975 to 1995 I bought and sold 25 foreclosures)

I believe my background, reliability and experience would be an asset to any position I was hired for. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you!
William K. Helm

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.