Diebold Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Diebold?

What do you like best about working at Diebold? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

bentheir in Hollywood, California

80 months ago

great perks or special treats for employees?

Sure layoffs, and Plant closings,downsizing, and a lot of brow beating and no hope of advancement.

enjoy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

U4EA in Boston, Massachusetts

61 months ago

From a field technicians view, I don't have much to say other them I really liked the guys I worked with.

No bonuses, average benefits (again for field techs) and a downward spiralling company.

*THIS JOB DID NOT PAY ME ENOUGH TO SURVIVE IN BOSTON MA*. I thought I was getting a career, got an average job instead. For a job that had such an extensive hiring process, I could have easily gotten a different job for equivalent money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Speedster281 in Evansville, Indiana

16 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Diebold?

What do you like best about working at Diebold? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

The Evansville IN location is horrible about giving any interviews to qualified people.. I've applied numerous times, friends applied countless times as well, all have experience but they will not even give an interview to any I know.. Does NOT seem to be a good place to be at all!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.