What's the company culture at Dignity Health?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Dignity Health?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Dignity Health?

Reply - Report abuse

Read the coment to know the truth in Fairfield, California

3 months ago

I have applied to Dignity Health Systems in several locations in the Northern California region. The jobs I applied to were jobs I'm qualified for according to the advertised job descriptions. After not receiving responses from hiring managers I decide to call Dignity Health and schedule an interview. While talking to the hiring manager on the phone all they did was give me the run around with a very bias arrogant attitude. They would say "oh your looking for a job." "let me see." "what is your name." "hmm." Then proceed to say "now you need to do this." "now you need to know this before you can be considered for a job." "oh you have to be in the first top 10 in the application process as I get hundreds of applicants for the jobs." I would tell them I applied to this job and gave them the job number. Then the hiring manger would nit pick me and make it impossible to schedule and interview that would lead to employment. But get manipulative individuals in HR. I tried asking for other contact info to network to obtain employment. Then received a rude response from the hiring mangers on the phone. "oh no we cannot do that sorry." There are thousands of employment opportunities advertised on the career website with Dignity Health Systems. WHY!! When you cannot get past the rude manipulative people in the hiring departments. No wonder the United States has millions of unemployed people. The employment systems are broke and corrupt because of people who play games with employment practices. I told hiring managers I had the college degree that was required. Plus the prior employment experience too. Nothing was good enough for the hiring managers. Hiring managers just sit behind a desk in Human resources answer phone calls from job seekers then make it impossible to obtain employment. If a person has the related college degree, prior hands on experience, can read, write, complete math, talk, walk, use a computer, use a phone this should be good enough!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.