DIRECTV Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at DIRECTV?

What do you like best about working at DIRECTV? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

ExDTV Engineer in Los Angeles, California

91 months ago

DIRECTV pays below par in most all cases. In the Los Angeles, they pay 15-20% market rate for engineering and technical positions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No Reply - Report abuse

Katrinka in Montgomery, Alabama

90 months ago

No they do not pay very much at all unless you are there for three years. Not much room for promtion either.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

AKPinedo in Irvine, California

32 months ago

It is very true Directv pays far below the average wage for technical positions. The tech II positions are ball busting in LABC. Basically a Chief Engineer position minus the Auto cad knowledge a CE needs. I got paid about 65K for the gig and from my experience I was doing a job that many guys I know get paid over 100K to do. Also, be prepared to be asked to work 5-10 hrs a week overtime. No problem if you dont have kids and a wife. If you dont do it your supervisor will read you the part of your employee contract where it says you will do overtime as part of your job! They own your butt! When your super says jump you better say how high soldier!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

AKPinedo in Irvine, California

32 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at DIRECTV?

What do you like best about working at DIRECTV? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Take a quick look at all the Directv positions that are on Indeed.com There are a lot of them. This is because there is a lot hiring and firing going on there. Also people quit because the demands are extreme. It was almost like a sweat shop with a churn em and burn em attitude. All I can say is you better be ready to work like a dog for low pay!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.