How to get a job at Direct Capital.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Direct Capital? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Qualified but over looked in Atkinson, New Hampshire

83 months ago

I have tried to get in there, but they really don't know how to hire people. They hired a Controller that resigned after a few months, so that should tell you something. I would be leery about working for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

New Employee in Portsmouth, New Hampshire

17 months ago

I found it very easy to get my foot in the door at Direct Capital without any type of referral as I simply just picked up the phone and called the recruiter who had posted the position. My first interview was with the recruiter and then the manager who I would be working for. Both of them were phone interviews, and lasted about 30 minutes. I was invited in for a series of back to back interviews with four members of management who I would be closely working with if hired. I was there for about 2-3 hours. I got an offer the following week, and started the week after that. My advice to someone trying to get hired, is to pick up the phone and get in touch with the person who is doing the hiring and get on their radar. Otherwise, your just going to be a piece of paper in a stack of other resumes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.