What's the company culture at Doherty Staffing Solutions?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Doherty Staffing Solutions?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Doherty Staffing Solutions?

Reply - Report abuse

Been There Done That in Glen Ellyn, Illinois

78 months ago

Host said: Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Doherty Staffing Solutions?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Doherty Staffing Solutions?

I went to the one in Naperville a couple months ago. The interview/applying was @ 9am.(A staffer there tried to get me a later appt, as the manager "needed time to get going" in the morning). I waited 45 mins in the waiting lobby, often hearing the manager giggling on the phone.Finally, I had to leave,(as I had another appt scheduled.I had warned the other woman when I scheduled, about that). As I got into my car, the manager finally showed her face & came out the front door.Too little,too late.I told them that just because someone is unemployed,doesn't mean that they don't have other things (like appts) to do.That just shows disregard for others & their time.So unprofessional!!! If you're not a morning person, then get a PM job!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.