Background check?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

brittnm1701 in Virginia

23 months ago

I've recently been interviewed for a job at Dollar General. I got the job pending the background check. I don't have a criminal record so I'm not worried about that. The problem is that I wasn't completely honest about my work history. I didn't mention my last job which I got fired from. I was with them less than ninety days. Would a background check mention that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

wjmayo@bellsouth .net in Effingham, South Carolina

15 months ago

I failed a background check but I an in the process of getting it cleared off of my record can I reapply after this is taken care of

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Dontbelieveit in Crazyhorse, Indiana

15 months ago

It's all one-sided. You don't find out what the last person was like or why they left, or what the boss is like.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tanya therk in Omaha, Nebraska

9 months ago

how far back does dollar general go on background checks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

sarahmartin in Columbus, Nebraska

8 months ago

brittnm1701 in Virginia said: I've recently been interviewed for a job at Dollar General . I got the job pending the background check. I don't have a criminal record so I'm not worried about that. The problem is that I wasn't completely honest about my work history. I didn't mention my last job which I got fired from. I was with them less than ninety days. Would a background check mention that?

I need to know the answer too!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.