Background check?

Comments (5)

brittnm1701 in Virginia

29 months ago

I've recently been interviewed for a job at Dollar General. I got the job pending the background check. I don't have a criminal record so I'm not worried about that. The problem is that I wasn't completely honest about my work history. I didn't mention my last job which I got fired from. I was with them less than ninety days. Would a background check mention that?

wjmayo@bellsouth .net in Effingham, South Carolina

20 months ago

I failed a background check but I an in the process of getting it cleared off of my record can I reapply after this is taken care of

Dontbelieveit in Crazyhorse, Indiana

20 months ago

It's all one-sided. You don't find out what the last person was like or why they left, or what the boss is like.

tanya therk in Omaha, Nebraska

15 months ago

how far back does dollar general go on background checks

sarahmartin in Columbus, Nebraska

13 months ago

brittnm1701 in Virginia said: I've recently been interviewed for a job at Dollar General . I got the job pending the background check. I don't have a criminal record so I'm not worried about that. The problem is that I wasn't completely honest about my work history. I didn't mention my last job which I got fired from. I was with them less than ninety days. Would a background check mention that?

I need to know the answer too!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.